Ostend railway station (Oostende station, in Dutch) is a Belgian train station terminus of line 50A, from Brussels to Ostend. It is located on the quays of the port of the city of Ostend, in the province of West Flanders in the Flemish Region. It is the main station on the Belgian coast and sees more than 250,000 passengers pass through each month during the summer.
It is on train line 50A, Brussels to Ostende and the Line 62 to Torhout.
The geographic coordinates are 51° 13′ 40″ nord, 2° 55′ 36″ est with 11 tracks and 6 platforms
- AddressNatiënkaai, 1
Sorry, no tourism or travel suppliers are registered yet for this service at this destination. Please adjust your search criteria, try something nearby. You can also change the category to Travel, Lodging, Attractions... or go to the homepage map and categories for other options.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Online, secure, quick, easy train reservation
Compare Book the fastest and cheapest Train, Bus and Air itineraries in France and Europe. We've got your back with client service all the way. Reserve 90 days before you travel for the most savings and peace of mind. Check Real-Time Schedules, Prices and Travel Times and make A SECURE PURCHASE.
Train and Bus travel offer you downtown to downtown comfortable and efficient service. No hassle with early arrivals, delays, and luggage security checks. You can take unlimited weight and reasonably bulky items on board. European rail is the way to travel and really see the French countryside. The bus is an excellent cheaper alternative especially for youth and student travel.
- National Trains
Ostend - Bruges - Gent - Brussels - Leuven - Liege - Eupen
Ostend - Bruges - Gent - Sint-Niklaas - Antwerpen
Ostend - Bruges - Kortrijk - Zottegem - Brussels - Brussels Airport
- Reserve your train
- Local Transport
City and Suburban Buses (with De Lign)
4. Station – Sas Slijkens - Groenendijk - Station
5. Station – Stene Dorp
6. Station – Raversidje
7. Station – Steense Dijk – Bauwensplein
9. Station – Groenendijk - Sas Slijkens – Station
21. Oostende - Zandvoorde - Oudenburg – Eernegem
22. Oostende - Zandvoorde - Oudenburg – Ettelgem
23. Oostende - Zandvoorde - Oudenburg - Westkerke
50 Oostende – Meiboom – Gistel
0. Kusttram: De Panne - Oostende – Knokke
35. Oostende - Houtave – Brugge
46. Oostende - Bredene – Klemkerke
51. Oostende - Gistel - Eernegem – Torhout
52. Brugge - Gistel – Oostende
53. Diksmuide - Leke – Oostende
54. Oostende - Oudenburg – Brugge
68. Oostende - Nieuwpoort – Koksijde (Kazerne) – Veurne
69. Oostende - Nieuwpoort – Koksijde (Sint-Idesbald) – Veurne
Belgian Coastal Tramway, runs along all the towns of the West Flanders Coast.
In Ostend there are numerous stops: Oostende Duin en Zee, Oostende Weg naar Vismijn, Them there’s the Bridges over lock to Vlotdok, Oostende Station, Oostende Marie-Joséplein, Oostende Koninginnelaan, Oostende Renbaan , Oostende Northlaan Mariakerke Bad, Oostende Ravelingen, Oostende Raversijde
- Car Services
Parking for cars is available, both free and paid
Taxid are available
- Bicycles, Motorcycles: Rentals, parking
The train station has an extensive number of cycling racks to encourage using bicycles. Both free and paid.
Blue-bike, you can easily get from the train station to your final destination and back. Place your Blue-bike card on the card reader; the bike will be yours until you return to the station.
- Services available in this Train Station
- Reduced Mobility
Free wheel chair at your disposal
Mobile access ramp
Disabled parking space Number of spaces: 3
Lavatory for disabled
- Assistance available for mobility imparaired persons: Every day, 24 hours a day.
- Book your assistance by phone at the Contact Centre: 02/528 28 28 (open every day from 7.00 a.m. to 9.30 p.m.) or online at least 24 hours in advance for any journey (with or without - connections)
-The wheelchair (including the user) may weigh up to 300 kg and may measure up to 75 cm wide by 120 cm long.
- Luggage Storage
Automatic Luggage lockers
- Lost & Found
If you have lost something on the train or at a station, report it as quickly as possible, via a ticket office or via the form available on sncb.be.
The SNCB maintains registers of lost, abandoned or unclaimed objects and of goods brought to a station. The SNCB also records all lost property requests.
In so doing, it can help you to find your lost object. A legal period of 50 days is provided for this purpose.
If you find lost property, please make our staff on board or in a station aware, and they will undertake to restore it to its owner.
- Don't miss these specials