Namur is the main railway station serving Namur, Belgium. The station is used by about 20 thousand people every day which makes it the eighth-busiest station in Belgium and the busiest in Wallonia. It has the following service: InterCity (IC) Suburbain (S) Omnibus (L) Heure de pointe (P)
Namur’s train station is a short walk (600m) north of la Corbeille, the historical centre.
It’s geographic coordinates are 50° 28′ 09″N, 4° 51′ 45″E with 11 tracks and 6 platforms. Its altitude is 90 meters.
Compare and Book Directly. Train Bus & Flight Tickets with a single search:
Compare Book the fastest and cheapest Train, Bus and Air itineraries in France and Europe. We've got your back with client service all the way. Reserve 90 days before you travel for the most savings and peace of mind. Check Real-Time Schedules, Prices and Travel Times and make A SECURE PURCHASE.
Train and Bus travel offer you downtown to downtown comfortable and efficient service. No hassle with early arrivals, delays, and luggage security checks. You can take unlimited weight and reasonably bulky items on board. European rail is the way to travel and really see the French countryside. The bus is an excellent cheaper alternative especially for youth and student travel.Buy Train Passes and Reservations:
When you travel by train on 3 different days or more in one or a few European countries then buying a European Rail Pass could be to your budgetary advantage compared to point-to-point tickets. Click below to see Rail Pass options and also access point-to-point train tickets. USA - UK - Argentina - Australia - Belgium-Fr - Belgium-Nl - Brazil - Canada - France - GCC Countries - Germany - Hong Kong - India - Israel - Italy - Japan-Jp - Mexico, Central America, Caribbean - Netherlands - New Zealand - Singapore - South Africa - Spain - Switzerland-Fr - Switzerland-De - Rest of the world (English) - Rest of the world (Español) - 中国 - 香港 - 日本 - 한국 - 新加坡National Trains - TGV, Intercite:
IC-16 - Brussels - Namur - Arlon - Luxembourg
IC-17 - Brussels Airport - Brussels-Luxembourg - Namur - Dinant (weekdays)
IC-17 - Brussels - Namur - Dinant (weekends)
IC-18 - Brussels - Namur - Liege (weekdays)
IC-19 - Lille - Tournai - Saint-Ghislain - Mons - Charleroi - Namur
IC-25 - Mons - Charleroi - Namur - Huy - Liege (weekdays)
IC-25 - Mouscron - Tournai - Saint-Ghislain - Mons - Charleroi - Namur - Huy - Liege - Liers (weekends)Lock in your Train Ticket NOW for the best price:Regional Trains - Intercite, TER:
L-01 - Namur - Huy - Liège
L-08 - Ottignies - Gembloux - Namur
L-11 - Namur - Dinant - Bertrix - Libramont
L-14 - Ottignies - Fleurus - Charleroi - Tamines - Namur – Jambes
L-16 - Namur - Assesse (- Ciney)Local Bus, Trams and Inter-city Coach Transport:
Local Buses are available with TEC Namur – Luxembourg
1. Velaine - Jambes - Centre-ville - Gare de Namur - Saint-Marc – Saint-Marc
2b. Amée - Jambes - Centre-ville - Gare de Namur - Beau Vallon
3. La Plante - Gare de Namur - Salzinnes - La Citadelle
5. Clinique Saint-Élisabeth - Gare de Namur - Centre-ville - CHR - Plomcot – Beez
6b. Gare de Namur - Salzinnes - Zoning Industriel Namur-Ouest - Malonne
7. Gare de Namur - Bouge (Chaussée de Louvain) - Clinique Saint-Luc - Bouge (Sainte-Rita/Pêcherie)
8R. Namur (at the Bus Station) - Jambes (Place Joséphine-Charlotte, Erpent) / Jambes (Place de Wallonie, Namur) - Froidebise - Erpent (Collège Notre-Dame de la Paix)
9. Jambes (Amée - Place de Wallonie) - Namur (Downtown - Gare de Namur) - Belgrade - Flawinne - Floriffoux
11. Jambes (Athénée royal - Gare de Jambes - Place Joséphine-Charlotte) - Namur (Downtown - Gare de Namur) - Saint-Servais
24. Gare de Namur - Vedrin - Daussoulx
27. Salzinnes (Balances - NamueExpo) - Namur (Gare de Namur - IATA) - Bouge - Champion (Institut de la Providence) - Vedrin
33. Gare de Namur - Heuvy – Pied-Noir
50. Gare de Namur - Plomcot - Beez
51. Gare de Namur - Salzinnes
65. Gare de Namur - Jambes (Place de Wallonie)
71. Salzinnes (ISAN - NamurExpo) - Namur (Gare de Namur) - Saint-Servais - Belgrade – Flawinne
80. Namur (Gare de Namur) - Jambes (Avenur Bovesse - ISMJ - Gare de Jambes)
89. Namur (Gare de Namur) - Jambes (Place de Wallonie) - Gare de Jambes - Gare de Jambes-Est) - Naninne (Zoning Namur-sud)Car: Taxis, Rentals, Parking, Passenger drop-off:
Paid parking is available
Taxis are availableBicycles, Motorcycles: Rentals, parking:
Free bicycle parking
Blue-bike, you can easily get from the train station to your final destination and back. Place your Blue-bike card on the card reader; the bike will be yours until you return to the station.Services available:
Refreshment barReduced Mobility:
Free wheel chair at your disposal
Mobile access ramp
Disabled parking space Number of spaces: 2
Lavatory for disabled
- Assistance available for mobility imparaired persons: Every day, 24 hours a day.
- Book your assistance by phone at the Contact Centre: 02/528 28 28 (open every day from 7.00 a.m. to 9.30 p.m.) or online at least 24 hours in advance for any journey (with or without - connections)
-The wheelchair (including the user) may weigh up to 300 kg and may measure up to 75 cm wide by 120 cm long.Luggage Storage :
Automatic Luggage lockersLost & Found:
If you have lost something on the train or at a station, report it as quickly as possible, via a ticket office or via the form available on sncb.be.
The SNCB maintains registers of lost, abandoned or unclaimed objects and of goods brought to a station. The SNCB also records all lost property requests.
In so doing, it can help you to find your lost object. A legal period of 50 days is provided for this purpose.
If you find lost property, please make our staff on board or in a station aware, and they will undertake to restore it to its owner.Questions? Here are the Answers:
Got a question about train travel in France and Europe? Click here and get the answer.Don't Miss These: