The train station Neussargues is a French railway station on the train lines: Béziers <=> Neussargues (also called the « ligne des Causses ») and Figeac <=> Arvant, located 200 meters from the center of the village zhich is also the center of the Neussargues en Pinatelle municipality, in the department: Cantal in the region: Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes. Its latitude and longitude geographic coordinates are 45° 07′ 32″ North, 2° 58′ 45″ East with an altitude of 809 m.
It is on the train line Béziers <=> Neussargues, Figeac <=> Arvant and Bort-les-Orgues <=> Neussargues with 3 (plus sidings) tracks and 2 central (plus 1 side with no track) platforms serving 13 748 passengers (2015) per year.
- AddressRue de la Gare
Neussargues en Pinatelle
Sorry, no tourism or travel suppliers are registered yet for this service at this destination. Please adjust your search criteria, try something nearby. You can also change the category to Travel, Lodging, Attractions... or go to the homepage map and categories for other options.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Ticket Counters & Distributors
- Mondays to Thursdays: 06h30 > 21h55- Fridays: 06h30 > 23h15- Saturdays: 06h30 > 20h30- Sundays and Holidays: 09h55 > 23h15No automatic rail ticket distributors available at this train station.
- Online, secure, quick, easy train reservation
Compare Book the fastest and cheapest Train, Bus and Air itineraries in France and Europe. We've got your back with client service all the way. Reserve 90 days before you travel for the most savings and peace of mind. Check Real-Time Schedules, Prices and Travel Times and make A SECURE PURCHASE.
Train and Bus travel offer you downtown to downtown comfortable and efficient service. No hassle with early arrivals, delays, and luggage security checks. You can take unlimited weight and reasonably bulky items on board. European rail is the way to travel and really see the French countryside. The bus is an excellent cheaper alternative especially for youth and student travel.
- Reserve your train
- Car Services
There is parking for cars
- Bicycles, Motorcycles: Rentals, parking
There is no parking for bicycles
- Services available in this Train Station
Distance from the train station to downtown: 200 m
Wheelchairs for people with reduced mobility
- Reduced Mobility
Accessibility: Reduced Mobility: If you’re travelling with TGV or Intercite Call 'Acces Plus' 48 hours in advance of travel to enquire and reserve: +33 (0)8 90 64 06 50 available from 6:00am - midnight. For assistance boarding your train, arrive at the platform at least 30 minutes before departure time. Wheelchairs and boarding ramps are available if required.
If you’re travelling with TER, (Regional Trains) or Transilien (Paris and Ile-de-France) click here for more information
- Luggage Storage
There is no baggage storage at this station
Suggestion: Ask a shop or hotel nearby and offer them a few Euro
- Lost & Found
Declare your lost property. Give a precise description. An email will confirm your claim:
- Internet: Create or use your account and declare your claim This page is in French but is accessible from anywhere ... especially when you're visiting France and Europe.
- Telephone: +33 (0) 8 92 35 35 35 (open 7/7 from 8h00 to 20h00 to answer questions and register your claim) or in France 36 35 (0,40 € / minute) then #22
- At a train station: see the map at the bottom of this page for station details
A national database registers all lost and found objects in real time. Search for your object will continue for one monnth. There's a charge of 5/10 Euros, depending on object's value, for restitution of an item.
- Don't miss these specials