The train station Blois – Chambord is a French railway station on the line: Paris-Austerlitz <=> Bordeaux-Saint-Jean, located in the town of Blois, in the department: Loir-et-Cher, in the region: Centre-Val de Loire. Its latitude and longitude geographic coordinates are 47° 35′ 07″ North, 1° 19′ 25″ East.
It is served by the Intercites, Interloire and TER Centre-Val de Loire and is on the train line Paris-Austerlitz <=> Bordeaux-Saint-Jean, Villefranche-sur-Cher <=> Blois, Pont-de-Braye <=> Blois and Blois <=> Saint-Aignan-sur-Cher (abandoned) with 4 plus 9 sidings tracks and 3 platforms.
- Address70 boulevard Daniel Dupuis
Centre-Val de Loire
Sorry, no tourism or travel suppliers are registered yet for this service at this destination. Please adjust your search criteria, try something nearby. You can also change the category to Travel, Lodging, Attractions... or go to the homepage map and categories for other options.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Mondays to Fridays: 6h45 > 19h30
Saturdays: 8h30 > 17h45
Sundays and Holidays: 10h30 > 20h00
- Automatic rail ticket distributors available at this station.
- Online, secure, quick, easy train reservation
Compare Book the fastest and cheapest Train, Bus and Air itineraries in France and Europe. We've got your back with client service all the way. Reserve 90 days before you travel for the most savings and peace of mind. Check Real-Time Schedules, Prices and Travel Times and make A SECURE PURCHASE.
Train and Bus travel offer you downtown to downtown comfortable and efficient service. No hassle with early arrivals, delays, and luggage security checks. You can take unlimited weight and reasonably bulky items on board. European rail is the way to travel and really see the French countryside. The bus is an excellent cheaper alternative especially for youth and student travel.
- National Trains
- Tours - Amboise - Intercites - Les Aubrais - Paris-Austerlitz
- Le Croisic / Nantes - Amboise - Intercites - Les Aubrais - Paris-Austerlitz (100% Eco week-ends and holidays)
- Reserve your train
- Regional Trains
TER Centre-Val de Loire
- Tours - Onzain-Chaumont-sur-Loire - Blois - Mer - Orleans
- Tours Chouzy / Onzain - Chaumont-sur-Loire - Blois
- Blois - La Chaussee-Saint-Victor / Mer - Orleans
- Local Transport
- Line A LA CHAUSSEE-SAINT-VICTOR Polyclinique - VINEUIL Renaissance
- Line B BLOIS Sauvageau - BLOIS Hopital
- Line C BLOIS Taille aux Moines - LA CHAUSSEE Moulin-Chouard (C1) / Salamandre (C2)
- Line D VILLEBAROU Blois 2 - BLOIS Lycee Horticole (D1) / Bejun (D2)
- Line E BLOIS Pinconniere - VINEUIL Champs-Fy
- Line F VILLEBAROU Laurieres - BLOIS Gare SNCF
- Line G BLOIS Gare SNCF - LA CHAUSSEE-SAINT-VICTOR Gailletrous
- Line Navette Centre ville: Jean Jaures > Gare SNCF > Denis Papin > Mail > Jean Jaures
Remi (Department Loir-et-Cher), website
- 1 Beaugency - Saint-Laurent-des-Bois - Montlivault - Blois
- 2 Lamotte-Beuvron - Chambord - Blois
- 3 Salbris / Courmemin - Mont-Pres-Chambord - Blois
- 4 Romorantin-Lanthenay - Contres - Blois
- 5 Selles-sur-Cher / Couffy - Contres - Blois
- 55 Contres - Blois
- 6 Saint-Georges-sur-Cher - Pontlevoy - Blois
- 8 Montoire-sur-le-Loir - Saint-Amand-Longpre - Herbault - Blois
- 9 Vendome - Blois
- 10 Ouzouer-le-Marche - Blois
- 11 Lorges - Villerbon - Blois
- 12 Artins - Montoire-sur-le-Loir - Vendome
- 13 Mondoubleau - Vendome - Blois
- 14 Vendome - La Ville-aux-Clercs - Droue
- 16 Beaugency - Lestiou - Mer - Blois
- 20 Saint-Hilaire-la-Gravelle - Vendome
Our partner can arrange any type of transfer for any party size in France and worldwide: Private taxi transfers, group minibus, coach, and low-cost shuttle transfers are available.
Quickly and effectively pre-book transfers from overseas airports to your hotel, timeshare, chateau or private accommodation, resort or campsite.
- Car Services
There is parking for cars: 165 places including three reserved for people with mobility disabilities
Book the best rental deals from a wide selection of cars and the most widespread company in France directly at the Gare de Blois-Chambord train station in Blois.
- Bicycles, Motorcycles: Rentals, parking
There is parking for bikes
Motorbike and scooter rentals in France (35+ cities including Paris, Paris - Gare de Lyon, Paris - Gare du Nord, Paris - Orly airport, Paris - Roissy CDG Airport). Best price guaranteed. Top brands BMW, Harley Davidson, Honda, etc ..., motorcycles for rent, latest models perfectly serviced in Paris and outskirts. Rent motorbikes, scooters, and accessories online as well as travel, and cancellation insurance.
- Reduced Mobility
Accessibility: Reduced Mobility: Call 'Acces Plus' 48 hours in advance of travel to enquire and reserve: +33 (0)8 90 64 06 50 available from 6:00am - midnight. For assistance boarding your train, arrive at the platform at least 30 minutes before departure time. Wheelchairs and boarding ramps are available if required.
- Luggage Storage
There is no baggage storage at this station
Suggestion: Ask a shop or hotel nearby and offer them a few Euro
- Lost & Found
Declare your lost property. Give a precise description. An email will confirm your claim:
- Internet: Create or use your account and declare your claim This page is in French but is accessible from anywhere ... especially when you're visiting France and Europe.
- Telephone: +33 (0) 8 92 35 35 35 (open 7/7 from 8h00 to 20h00 to answer questions and register your claim) or in France 36 35 (0,40 € / minute) then #22
- At a train station: see the map at the bottom of this page for station details
A national database registers all lost and found objects in real time. Search for your object will continue for one monnth. There's a charge of 5/10 Euros, depending on object's value, for restitution of an item.
- Don't miss these specials