The train station Le Stade de France – Saint-Denis is a French railway station located in the town of Saint-Denis, in the department: Seine-Saint-Denis, in the region: Île-de-France. It serves the Landy business district qnd the Stade de France. It is in the Ile-de-France tarification zone 2. Its latitude and longitude geographic coordinates are 48° 55′ 04″ North, 2° 21′ 02″ East and it has an altitude of 39 m.
It is on the train line Paris-Nord <=> Lille with 3 tracks and 2 platforms serving 7 531 655 (2014) passengers per year.
- AddressPlace aux étoiles
Sorry, no tourism or travel suppliers are registered yet for this service at this destination. Please adjust your search criteria, try something nearby. You can also change the category to Travel, Lodging, Attractions... or go to the homepage map and categories for other options.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Real-time departure and arrival schedules
Automatic train ticket distributors for the Transilien Paris suburban train network
- Online, secure, quick, easy train reservation
Compare Book the fastest and cheapest Train, Bus and Air itineraries in France and Europe. We've got your back with client service all the way. Reserve 90 days before you travel for the most savings and peace of mind. Check Real-Time Schedules, Prices and Travel Times and make A SECURE PURCHASE.
Train and Bus travel offer you downtown to downtown comfortable and efficient service. No hassle with early arrivals, delays, and luggage security checks. You can take unlimited weight and reasonably bulky items on board. European rail is the way to travel and really see the French countryside. The bus is an excellent cheaper alternative especially for youth and student travel.
- Reserve your train
- Suburban Trains
Orry-la-Ville-Coye / Creil Saint-Denis - Stade de France - Gare du Nord - Corbeil-Essonnes (via Ris-Orangis)
Goussainville - Saint-Denis - Stade de France - Gare du Nord - Melun (via Combs-la-Ville)
Villiers-le-Bel-Gonesse - Saint-Denis - Stade de France - Gare du Nord - Malesherbes (via Évry - Courcouronnes)
- Car Services
No car parking available
- Bicycles, Motorcycles: Rentals, parking
Bicycle parking available
- Services available in this Train Station
Automatic distributor for snacks and drinks
- Reduced Mobility
Transilien Acces Plus will accompany you to the platform and assist you boarding and alighting from the train. They can install an access device for wheelchairs if necessary. You can travel every day, in all trains, between two stations open to this service.
- Telephone before 8pm the day before your trip: 0 970 82 41 42
- Email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click here for more details and a list of stations with the Transilien Acces Plus service as well as for mainline train stations
- Luggage Storage
There is no baggage storage at this station
Suggestion: Ask a shop or hotel nearby and offer them a few Euro
- Lost & Found
Declare your lost property. Give a precise description. An email will confirm your claim:
- Internet: Create or use your account and declare your claim This page is in French but is accessible from anywhere ... especially when you're visiting France and Europe.
- Telephone: +33 (0) 8 92 35 35 35 (open 7/7 from 8h00 to 20h00 to answer questions and register your claim) or in France 36 35 (0,40 € / minute) then #22
- At a train station: see the map at the bottom of this page for station details
A national database registers all lost and found objects in real time. Search for your object will continue for one monnth. There's a charge of 5/10 Euros, depending on object's value, for restitution of an item.
- Don't miss these specials