The train station Tarbes is a French railway station on the train lines: Toulouse <=> Bayonne and Morcenx <=> Bagneres-de-Bigorre, located near downtown Tarbes, prefecture of the department: Hautes-Pyrenees, in the region: Occitanie. Its latitude and longitude geographic coordinates are 43° 14′ 25″ North, 0° 04′ 10″ East.
It is serviced by the TGV, Intercites, TER Occitanie and Aquitaine railway networks and is on the train line Toulouse <=> Bayonne and Morcenx <=> Bagneres-de-Bigorre with 5 (plus sidings) tracks and 3 (including 2 central) platforms.
- Address25 avenue Marechal Joffre
Sorry, no tourism or travel suppliers are registered yet for this service at this destination. Please adjust your search criteria, try something nearby. You can also change the category to Travel, Lodging, Attractions... or go to the homepage map and categories for other options.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Mondays: 8h00 > 18h30
Tuesdays to Thursdays: 9h00 > 18h30
Fridays: 8h00 > 19h00
Saturdays: 9h00 > 18h30
Sundays and Holidays: 9h40 > 18h30
- Automatic rail ticket distributors available at this station.
- Online, secure, quick, easy train reservation
Compare Book the fastest and cheapest Train, Bus and Air itineraries in France and Europe. We've got your back with client service all the way. Reserve 90 days before you travel for the most savings and peace of mind. Check Real-Time Schedules, Prices and Travel Times and make A SECURE PURCHASE.
Train and Bus travel offer you downtown to downtown comfortable and efficient service. No hassle with early arrivals, delays, and luggage security checks. You can take unlimited weight and reasonably bulky items on board. European rail is the way to travel and really see the French countryside. The bus is an excellent cheaper alternative especially for youth and student travel.
- National Trains
- Paris-Montparnasse - Saint-Pierre-des-Corps - Poitiers - Angouleme - Libourne - Bordeaux-Saint-Jean - Dax - Orthez - Pau - Lourdes - Tarbes
Intercity services (Intercites)
- Hendaye - Bayonne - Pau - Tarbes - Toulouse
- Reserve your train
- Regional Trains
- Bayonne - Pau - Tarbes
- Toulouse - Saint-Gaudens - Tarbes - Pau
- Local Transport
Transbigorre - Direction des Routes et Transports
11 rue Gaston Manent
Tel.: 0800 65 65 00 (free call in France)
Rue Jean Loup Chretien
65 000 Tarbes
Tel: 05 62 93 13 93
- Car Services
There is paid parking for cars with EFFIA and free parking along the roadway
- Bicycles, Motorcycles: Rentals, parking
There is parking for bikes with 6 bicycle hook-ups and 24 grouped places
- Reduced Mobility
Accessibility: Reduced Mobility: Call 'Acces Plus' 48 hours in advance of travel to enquire and reserve: +33 (0)8 90 64 06 50 available from 6:00am - midnight. For assistance boarding your train, arrive at the platform at least 30 minutes before departure time. Wheelchairs and boarding ramps are available if required.
- Luggage Storage
There is no baggage storage at this station
Suggestion: Ask a shop or hotel nearby and offer them a few Euro
- Lost & Found
Declare your lost property. Give a precise description. An email will confirm your claim:
- Internet: Create or use your account and declare your claim This page is in French but is accessible from anywhere ... especially when you're visiting France and Europe.
- Telephone: +33 (0) 8 92 35 35 35 (open 7/7 from 8h00 to 20h00 to answer questions and register your claim) or in France 36 35 (0,40 € / minute) then #22
- At a train station: see the map at the bottom of this page for station details
A national database registers all lost and found objects in real time. Search for your object will continue for one monnth. There's a charge of 5/10 Euros, depending on object's value, for restitution of an item.
- Don't miss these specials