The train station Aix-en-Provence is a French Read more [...]
The train station Aix-en-Provence TGV is a French TGV railway station on the line Combs-la-Ville <=> Saint-Louis (LGV-High Speed Line), located on the territory of the towns of Aix-en-Provence and Cabries in the departement: Bouches-du-Rhone, in the region: Provence-Alpes-Cote d’Azur. It is about 15 kilometers to the South-West of Aix-en-Provence and 20 km to the North of Marseille. Its latitude and longitude geographic coordinates are 43° 27′ 18″ nord, 5° 19′ 02″ est.
It is served by the Thalys, TGV Lyria, AVE, TGV and Ouigo and is on the train line Combs-la-Ville <=> Saint-Louis (LGV Mediterranee) with 4 tracks and 2 platforms.
Compare and Book Directly. Train Bus & Flight Tickets with a single search:
Compare Book the fastest and cheapest Train, Bus and Air itineraries in France and Europe. We've got your back with client service all the way. Reserve 90 days before you travel for the most savings and peace of mind. Check Real-Time Schedules, Prices and Travel Times and make A SECURE PURCHASE.
Train and Bus travel offer you downtown to downtown comfortable and efficient service. No hassle with early arrivals, delays, and luggage security checks. You can take unlimited weight and reasonably bulky items on board. European rail is the way to travel and really see the French countryside. The bus is an excellent cheaper alternative especially for youth and student travel.Buy Train Passes and Reservations:
When you travel by train on 3 different days or more in one or a few European countries then buying a European Rail Pass could be to your budgetary advantage compared to point-to-point tickets. Click below to see Rail Pass options and also access point-to-point train tickets.
USA - UK - Argentina - Australia - Belgium-Fr - Belgium-Nl - Brazil - Canada - France - GCC Countries - Germany - Hong Kong - India - Israel - Italy - Japan-Jp - Mexico, Central America, Caribbean - Netherlands - New Zealand - Singapore - South Africa - Spain - Switzerland-Fr - Switzerland-De - Rest of the world (English) - Rest of the world (Español) - 中国 - 香港 - 日本 - 한국 - 新加坡International Trains:
- Amsterdam-Central or Bruxelles-Midi (seasonal during summer) - Avignon-TGV - Aix-en-Provence TGV - Marseille-Saint-Charles
- Geneve-Cornavin - Avignon-TGV - Aix-en-Provence TGV - Marseille-Saint-Charles
- Madrid-Atocha - Avignon-TGV - Aix-en-Provence TGV - Marseille-Saint-Charles
- Bruxelles-Midi / Lille-Europe - Avignon-TGV - Aix-en-Provence TGV - Marseille-Saint-Charles
- Bruxelles-Midi - Avignon-TGV - Aix-en-Provence TGV - Marseille-Saint-Charles
- Frankfurt-Hbf - Avignon-TGV - Aix-en-Provence TGV - Marseille-Saint-Charles
For all International train itineraries to/from Aix-en-Provence TGV train station click on your country link above.National Trains - TGV, Intercite:
- Annecy - Avignon-TGV - Aix-en-Provence TGV - Marseille-Saint-Charles
- Paris-Gare-de-Lyon - Aix-en-Provence TGV - Toulon or Les Arcs-Draguignan
- Paris-Gare-de-Lyon - Avignon-TGV - Aix-en-Provence TGV - Marseille-Saint-Charles
- Rennes - Avignon-TGV - Aix-en-Provence TGV - Marseille-Saint-Charles
- Tourcoing - Lyon-Saint-Exupery-TGV - Aix-en-Provence TGV - Marseille-Saint-Charles
- Marne-la-Vallee-Chessy - Lyon-Saint-Exupery-TGV - Aix-en-Provence TGV - Marseille-Saint-Charles / Valence-TGV
- Lyon-Perrache - Avignon-TGV - Aix-en-Provence TGV - Marseille-Saint-Charles
Exciting train tours of the hexagon (six-sided France as the country is affectionately referred to) and the beauty of everything in between. Your fully organized and pampered French experience.
For all National and Regional train itineraries to/from Aix-en-Provence TGV train station click on your country link above.Lock in your Train Ticket NOW for the best price:
Click on this banner 90 days before you travel for the most savings and peace of mind knowing your TRAIN, BUS and AIR tickets are taken care of.Local Bus, Trams and Inter-city Coach Transport:
- To the Aix-en-Provence Bus Terminal (line: 040)
- To Salon-de-Provence, Vitrolles, Saint-Maximin, Brignoles, Manosque, Digne, Forcalquier and Sisteron (different frequencies)
Shuttles: Downtown, Airport, Nearby Sights, Resorts:
- Between d'Aix-en-Provence, the TGV train station and the Airport Marseille-Provence about every 15 minutes during the day
Our partner can arrange any type of transfer for any party size in France and worldwide: Private taxi transfers, group minibus, coach, and low-cost shuttle transfers are available. Ideal for reduced mobility transfers.
Quickly and effectively pre-book transfers from overseas airports to your hotel, timeshare or private accommodation or campsite.
Since 2002 Our partner has worked with the best and most experienced overseas handling companies and suppliers. There is sophisticated technology... Simply put, there is no way your booking can get lost!
Shuttles are a shared transfer option and are a cheap, fast and effective way of traveling to and from your accommodation in a city or country you may be unfamiliar with. The prices are per person. Shuttles endeavor to operate a door to door service, however, this is not always possible due to pedestrian areas, road closures etc. drivers will drop and collect you from the nearest accessible point.
Shuttle transfers are available at many of the most popular holiday destinations including ski and summer resorts as well as campsites. Getting there can be expensive and often a long process so a shared shuttle transfer is a great value way of getting you to your accommodation so you can so you can start enjoying your stay as quickly as possible.
Instructions on how to find your transfer transport when you arrive will be printed on your booking voucher as well as full details of how to contact the supplier. Click here to book your Shuttle Transfer now.
Pre-booking a shuttle transfer online gives you the security of firming up that "last mile" to your destination... what peace of mind. Minibus transfers are perfect for the larger family or small groups who want to travel together. This option can be more economical than booking multiple taxis. On arrival avoid queues and hassle, you're whisked away in your waiting minibus. Other transfers we can arrange are by Coach for larger groups. Private and Limousine transfers. Wheelchair accessibility and Helicopter transport are also available.
Booking takes less than a minute. Vouchers are displayed and emailed instantly. Arrive on holiday in style and enjoy your own personal service. Click here to book your Shuttle Transfer now.
Car: Taxis, Rentals, Parking, Passenger drop-off:
- There is paid parking for 200+ cars
Book the Best Car Rental Deals from a wide selection of cars and the most widespread company in France directly at the Gare d'Aix-en-Provence TGV train station in Aix-en-Provence
Park before arriving. Long and short term secure parking. Book your car park online easily and save up to 70%.Bicycles, Motorcycles: Rentals, parking:
RentalMotorBikeMotorbike and scooter rentals directly at Aix-en-Provence TGV train station (in 35+ cities including Paris, Paris - Gare de Lyon, Paris - Gare du Nord, Paris - Orly airport, Paris - Roissy CDG Airport). Best price guaranteed. Top brands BMW, Harley Davidson, Honda, etc ..., motorcycles for rent, latest models perfectly serviced in Paris and outskirts. Rent motorbikes, scooters, and accessories online as well as travel, and cancellation insurance.Reduced Mobility:
Accessibility: Reduced Mobility: Call 'Acces Plus' 48 hours in advance of travel to enquire and reserve: +33 (0)8 90 64 06 50 available from 6:00am - midnight. For assistance boarding your train, arrive at the platform at least 30 minutes before departure time. Wheelchairs and boarding ramps are available if required.Luggage Storage :
There is no baggage storage at this station
Suggestion: Ask a shop or hotel nearby and offer them a few EuroLost & Found:
Declare your lost property. Give a precise description. An email will confirm your claim:
- Internet: Create or use your account and declare your claim This page is in French but is accessible from anywhere ... especially when you're visiting France and Europe.
- Telephone: +33 (0) 8 92 35 35 35 (open 7/7 from 8h00 to 20h00 to answer questions and register your claim) or in France 36 35 (0,40 € / minute) then #22
- At a train station: see the map at the bottom of this page for station details
A national database registers all lost and found objects in real time. Search for your object will continue for one monnth. There's a charge of 5/10 Euros, depending on object's value, for restitution of an item.Questions? Here are the Answers:
Got a question about train travel in France and Europe? Click here and get the answer.Don't Miss These: