The Verona Porta Nuova station is the main railway station of the city of Verona. It is located at Piazzale XXV Aprile (“25 April”) at the south of the city centre. The station is a 25-minute walk or 10-minute bus ride from Arena di Verona. The station was opened in 1852 by the Austrian Empire’s Südbahn and, after its transfer to Italy, has substantially been rebuilt between 1910 and 1922. Following the destruction by allied bombings during the Second World War, the present building was reconstructed between 1946 and 1949.
Verona Porta Nuova is a major cross-junction station in Italy: the north-south Brenner Railway connecting Austria and Bologna meets the east-west Milan-Venice railway. The north-south route has been classified by the European Union as Trans-European Network (TEN) Axis No. 1 Berlin-Palermo.
The station coordinates are 45°25′45″N 10°58′56″E with 12 platforms and serves 25 million passengers annually.
It is on the train lines: Milano-Venezia, Milano-Verona (AV), Verona-Venezia (AV), Verona-Innsbruck, Verona-Bologna, Verona-Mantova-Modena, and Verona-Rovigo.
Compare and Book Directly. Train Bus & Flight Tickets with a single search: Compare Book the fastest and cheapest Train, Bus and Air itineraries in France and Europe. We've got your back with client service all the way. Reserve 90 days before you travel for the most savings and peace of mind. Check Real-Time Schedules, Prices and Travel Times and make A SECURE PURCHASE. Train and Bus travel offer you downtown to downtown comfortable and efficient service. No hassle with early arrivals, delays, and luggage security checks. You can take unlimited weight and reasonably bulky items on board. European rail is the way to travel and really see the French countryside. The bus is an excellent cheaper alternative especially for youth and student travel.Buy Train Passes and Reservations:
When you travel by train on 3 different days or more in one or a few European countries then buying a European Rail Pass could be to your budgetary advantage compared to point-to-point tickets. Click below to see Rail Pass options and also access point-to-point train tickets.
USA - UK - Argentina - Australia - Belgium-Fr - Belgium-Nl - Brazil - Canada - France - GCC Countries - Germany - Hong Kong - India - Israel - Italy - Japan-Jp - Mexico, Central America, Caribbean - Netherlands - New Zealand - Singapore - South Africa - Spain - Switzerland-Fr - Switzerland-De - Rest of the world (English) - Rest of the world (Español) - 中国 - 香港 - 日本 - 한국 - 新加坡International Trains:
Cross-border trains (D for Germany, A for Austria, CH for Switzerland)
- (ÖBB Eurocity) Munich (D) - Rosenheim (D) - Kufstein (A) - Wörgl (A) - Jenbach (A) - Innsbruck (A) - Brennero/Brenner - Bolzano/Bozen - Trento/Trient - Rovereto/Rofreit - Verona (- Padua – Venice)
- (ÖBB Eurocity) Munich (D) - Rosenheim (D) - Kufstein (A) - Wörgl (A) - Jenbach (A) - Innsbruck (A) - Brennero/Brenner - Bolzano/Bozen - Trento/Trient - Rovereto/Rofreit - Verona (- Bologna)
- (SBB-CFF-FFS Eurocity) Geneva (CH) - Lausanne (CH) - Brig (CH) - Domodossola - Milan - (Brescia) - (Verona) - (Padua) - (Venice)
Night trains (D for Germany, A for Austria, R for Russia, BR for Belarus, PL for Poland, CZ for Czech Republic, F for France)
National Trains - TGV, Intercite:
- (RZD EuroNight) Moscow (R) - Smolensk (R) - Misnk (BR) - Brest (BR) - Terespol (PL) - Warsaw (PL) - Katowice (PL) - Breclav (CZ) - Vienna/Wien (A) - Linz (A) - Innsbruck (A) - Bolzano/Bozen - Verona - Milan - Genoa/Genova - San Remo - Ventimiglia - Menton (F) - Monaco/Monte Carlo - Nice (F)
- (Thello EuroNight) Venice - Padua - Verona - Brescia - Milan - Dijon (F) - Paris (F)
- (ÖBB Nightjet) Rome - Chianciano Terme - Florence - Bologna - Verona - Vicenza - Padua - Villach (A) - Klagenfurt (A) - Leoben (A) - Vienna/Wien (A)
- (ÖBB Nightjet) Rome - Chianciano Terme - Florence - Bologna - Verona - Vicenza - Padua - Villach (A) - Salzburg (A) - Rosenheim (D) - Munich (D)
- (ÖBB Nightjet) Milan - Brescia - Peschiera del Garda - Verona - Vicenza - Padua - Villach (A) - Salzburg (A) - Rosenheim (D) - Munich (D)
- (ÖBB Nightjet) Milan - Brescia - Peschiera del Garda - Verona - Vicenza - Padua - Villach (A) - Klagenfurt (A) - Leoben (A) - Vienna/Wien (A)
- (Trenitalia and SBB-CFF-FFS) Venice and Zürich (CH)
High-speed Train (Trenitalia Frecciarossa)
- Milan - Brescia - Peschiera del Garda - Verona - Vicenza - Padua - Venice
- Turin - Milan - Brescia - Verona - Vicenza - Padua - Venice
High-speed Train (Trenitalia Frecciargento)
- Bolzano/Bozen - Trento/Trient - Rovereto/Rofreit - Verona - Bologna - Florence - Rome - (Naples)
- Brescia - Verona - Bologna - Florence - Rome
- Bergamo - Brescia - Verona - Bologna - Florence - Rome
High-speed Train (Trenitalia Frecciabianca)
- Milan - Brescia - Verona - Vicenza - Padua - Venice - Treviso - Udine
- Turin-Venice: Turin - Milan - Brescia - Verona - Vicenza - Padua - Venice
High-speed Train (Italo NTV)
Lock in your Train Ticket NOW for the best price:Regional Trains - Intercite, TER:
- Verona - Bologna - Florence - Rome - Naples
- Brescia - Verona - Bologna - Florence - Rome - Naples
Regional Train (Trenord Regional Express)
- Milan - Treviglio - Brescia - Desanzano del Garda - Peschiera del Garda - Verona
Regional Train (Trenord Regio)
- Brescia - Desanzano del Garda - Peschiera del Garda - Verona
- Verona - San Bonifacio - Vicenza - Padua - Venice (Mestre) - Venice (Santa Lucia)
- Brennero/Brenner - Vipiteno/Sterzing - Fortezza/Franzensfeste - Bressanone/Brixen - Chiusa/Klausen - Bolzano/Bozen - Ora/Aura - Salorno/Salurn - Mezzocorona/Kronmetz - Trento/Trient - Rovereto/Rofreit - Ala/Ahl-am-Etsch - Verona - Nogara - Poggio Rusco - Ostiglia - Bologna
- Verona - Ala/Ahl-am-Etsch - Rovereto/Rofreit - Trento/Trient - Mezzocorona/Kronmetz - Salorno/Salurn - Ora/Aura - Bolzano/Bozen
- Verona - Isola della Scala - Legnago - Rovigo
- Verona - Dossobuono - Villafranca di Verona - Mantua
Night Train (Trenitalia Intercity Notte)
Local Bus, Trams and Inter-city Coach Transport:
- Rome - Orte - Orvieto - Verona - Rovereto/Rofreit - Trento/Trient - Bolzano/Bozen
Buses are available for local transit
Departure for Buses and Coaches: P.Le Stazione
Service available from/to: 5:40/23:10
Coaches are available for inter-city transit
Main Destinations: Aeroporto V. CatulloShuttles: Downtown, Airport, Nearby Sights, Resorts:
Aerobus shuttle: From city center and Verona Porta Nuova Railway Station to Verona Airport. The service connects the main station of Verona with the Verona Valerio Catullo airport in 15 minutes. The shuttle operates every day. From the airport, first departures at 5.35 am, 6.30 am, 6.50 am and 7.10 am, then every 20 minutes until 11.30 pm. First journeys departing from the Station for the Airport at 5.15, 6.10, 6.30 and 6.50 then every 20 minutes until 11.10pm.Car: Taxis, Rentals, Parking, Passenger drop-off:
Parking for cars is availableBicycles, Motorcycles: Rentals, parking:
Parking for bicylces is availableServices available:
This is a “Platinum” category train station which is the top category and means it caters high quality traveler services for long, medium and short distance. The presence of High Speed Train services, as well as specific services for the city and for non-passenger visitors is generally always guaranteed.
The ground floor consists of Trenitalia's large ticket hall and travel information room, ÖBB (Austrian State Railways) ticket office, Italo NTV customer service booth, a bookstore, several commercial stores, a newsagent, left luggage facility, Cafes and washroom facilities. Other services include;
Automatic train ticket distributors
Assistance service is provided by RFI - Rete Ferroviaria Italiana – and is addressed to: - individuals in a wheelchair because of illness or disability; - individuals with limb problems or with difficulty in walking; - elderly people; - pregnant women; - blind or visually impaired people; - deaf or hearing impaired people; - people with mental handicap Sale Blu of RFI is the reference point for all the travel needs of people with reduced mobility. They arrange for assistance in a circuit of certified railway stations.
Go to http://www.rfi.it/rfi-en/For-persons-with-disability for all information.
Request RFI's assistance as follows:
> ABROAD: sala Blu of ROME by email, SalaBlu.Roma@Rfi.it
> FROM ITALY: one of the 14 Sale Blu RFI by calling the free call number 800 90 60 60 (from landlines only) or the national number 02.32.32.32 ordinary rate from landline or a mobile phoneLuggage Storage :
There's a staffed left luggage office at Verona Porta Nuova. Opening hours are 07:00-21:00, 7 days a week. You pay 6€ per bag for the first 5 hours. Then it's 0.90€ per hour for 6-12 hours, then 0.40€ per hour for the thirteenth & following hours with a maximum period of 5 days for deposit. Weight limits of 20Kg per item exist but are generally not enforced.Lost & Found:
There's a lost property search service for all customers of Frecciarossa, Frecciargento and Frecciabianca trains at this station. If, on alighting from one of these trains at this station, you realize you have left an object on the train, promptly request activation of the service FindMyLost.it by contacting the Customer Service offices at the station. In the event that the search is successful, you can agree on times and methods for returning your property with the staff of the Customer Service offices. The storage of objects will last the time strictly necessary for their return.
FindMyLost allows Frecce and Intercity Trenitalia customers to search for items lost while traveling, anytime, any place. You need to register on the application at https://trenitalia.findmylost.it/en/users/sign_in.html. It is possible to carry out a search. You can message with the Lost Property staff and activate an alert if the item or bagage has not been found yet. Furthermore, it is possible to report an item found on a train, in order to return it to its rightful owner.Don't Miss These: