P&O has a fleet that cruises between Ireland, Holland, UK and France.
The ships are regularly renovated and refreshed for the comfort of all passengers. An enjoyable journey awaits you every time you sail with P&O.
The DOVER TO CALAIS route has 23 daily sailings with a crossing taking 90 minutes. Flexible tickets are available and you’ll have a superior onboard experience.
The ships have everything you need to enjoy your journey. Enjoy a hot meal or a fine dining experience with stunning sea views. There are bargains in the onboard shop, offering special discounts on a multitude of brands. The kid’s club will entertain the toddlers and for those who crave a bit of luxury, there’s the Club Lounge.
There’s lots of space on board and in nice weather the outside deck is ideal for enjoying the trip or you can relax with a drink and contemplate the waves rolling by, everything is on board.
P&O has something for everyone on board during their crossing from Dover-Calais: visit the store, enjoy the tranquility of the Club Lounge, or dine at The Brasserie, for fine dining at sea.
SHOPPING AT SEA
Up to 40% off the recommended retail price for beer, wine, spirits, beauty products, confectionery and kid’s items.
EATING AND DRINKING YOUR WAY ACROSS THE CHANNEL
From full breakfasts to savory fish and chips in the Food Court, from fine dining with waiter service at The Brasserie there’s something for everyone. No desire goes unmet at the Food Court with freshly prepared hot meals, snacks and salads with international flavors of curries and tasty sandwiches, accompanied by delicious hot and cold beverages.
There’s a Starbucks aboard for a refreshing cupper as well as bars that stock draught and bottled beers, wines, spirits and cocktails as well as soft drink and alcohol-free options for drivers.
CLUB LOUNGE and WIFI
For a little extra, enjoy the luxury of the Club Lounge where Wifi is available.
KEEP THE KIDS HAPPY
There’s plenty to keep kids smiling at sea. The summer months see the Junior Crew kids club entertain the 5-11 year olds on certain daytime sailings. A variety of arts and crafts sessions from face painting, games and puzzles are available. Onboard, P&O has its very own enthusiastic mascot, Pirate Pete.
Kids can use their own devices to get online (Wifi is available). The video arcade room will keep kids of all ages occupied too.
- When to Book your Reservation
You’re best option is to book now … or at least very soon, when your travel plans are confirmed, even if you don’t have all your final destination reservation shored up. Here’s why:
- Ferry prices rise as affluent periods get closer. These passenger funnels take place during weekends, general and school holidays and especially summer vacation.
- Not only do prices rise but scarcity also comes into play. July and August are high season-book these months as soon as possible. Then come June and September.
- Mid-week and night-time (added cost of a cabin if you need one, but that replaces a hotel room) are good choices to keep the cost lower. And keep an out for early bird and other special offers that the Ferry companies frequently offer.
- Make sure you have a reservation at the time you want to travel.
- Another factor to keep in mind, valid for prices and scarcity is the time of day you’re traveling.
- How to Book your Reservation
The easiest way to book your cross-channel ferry crossing is via the official secure website established for this purpose. All the Book Now and other links to purchase ferry tickets on BonjourLaFrance will direct you to the major ticket provider for your country. You can be assured of a secure online reservation and ticket purchase. Over 2,5 million people have trusted and been satisfied by their sales and after-sales service. You will be too.
- Where to Book your Reservation
Book with our partner who has years of reliable online experience. Tickets are handled worldwide and client service is very responsive.
- Popular Journeys
Dover <> Calais - 23 Sailings Daily - 1 hr 30 min
- Don't miss these opportunities