Sail direct from Ireland to France with Stena Line on the Stena Horizon. Travel by ferry to France from Rosslare to Cherbourg and take a break in Europe. With 3 ferry crossings a week on the Stena Horizon and no baggage charges, you can pack and take what you want and arrive refreshed for your onward journey. Here’s what else is onboard:
FOOD & DRINK
With a great variety of food & beverages to choose from, you can grab a yummy snack loosen up with a cappuccino, or pamper yourself with a mouth-watering meal onboard. Relax with a great choice of continental wines, spirits and beers.
Need some quiet time? The en–suite comfortable cabins on the Stena Horizon offer total relaxation which you’ll appreciate.
Sit … or lay back and chill out in the privacy of your own 2 bed outside cabin to guarantee you arrive stress-free for your onward journey.
The 2-Berth Outside Cabins include: 2 bunk style single beds (one low, one high bed), a window for sea views, en-suite facilities including toilet, sink and shower fully equipped with towels and shower gel.
There are also 2-Berth Outside Cabins for reduced mobility travelers, NB: These cabins are reserved for registered disabled people and are particularly suited for wheelchair users. As extras they include a desk area with seat and extended open area to allow easy access for a wheelchair.
Other cabins: 4 berth inside and outside standard cabins, 6 berth inside and outside standard cabins. Both the 4 and 6 berth cabins have bunk style beds.
2-berth Captain Class cabin: A little extra lavishness with a luxurious double bed, window for sea views, equipped en-suite facilities, separate living area with leather couch, 42 inch television, fridge, complimentary soft drinks, tea or coffee, breakfast and fruit.
Reclining Reserved Seats are allocated in the quieter areas onboard for a relaxing and comfortable crossing.
Stena Line offers you free movies, free Wi–Fi and Curious George for the kids and no supplement for pets. There’s shopping onboard with up to 50% off High Street prices. And to top it off, the lowest ferry prices between Cherbourg and Rosslare.
- When to Book your Reservation
You’re best option is to book now … or at least very soon, when your travel plans are confirmed, even if you don’t have all your final destination reservation shored up. Here’s why:
- Ferry prices rise as affluent periods get closer. These passenger funnels take place during weekends, general and school holidays and especially summer vacation.
- Not only do prices rise but scarcity also comes into play. July and August are high season-book these months as soon as possible. Then come June and September.
- Mid-week and night-time (added cost of a cabin if you need one, but that replaces a hotel room) are good choices to keep the cost lower. And keep an out for early bird and other special offers that the Ferry companies frequently offer.
- Make sure you have a reservation at the time you want to travel.
- Another factor to keep in mind, valid for prices and scarcity is the time of day you’re traveling.
- How to Book your Reservation
The easiest way to book your cross-channel ferry crossing is via the official secure website established for this purpose. All the Book Now and other links to purchase ferry tickets on BonjourLaFrance will direct you to the major ticket provider for your country. You can be assured of a secure online reservation and ticket purchase. Over 2,5 million people have trusted and been satisfied by their sales and after-sales service. You will be too.
- Where to Book your Reservation
Book with our partner who has years of reliable online experience. Tickets are handled worldwide and client service is very responsive.
- Popular Journeys
Cherbourg <> Rosslare - 3 Sailings Weekly - 17 hr
- Don't miss these opportunities