The Italian company GRANDI NAVI VELOCI operates two ferry links between the French port of Sète and the Moroccan ports of Tangier and Nador.
GNV is one of the leading shipping companies operating in the fields of coastal navigation and passenger transport in the Mediterranean Sea. Sète-Tangiers/Nador are two-day crossings, so you get a real feel for the Mediterranean.
ON BOARD SERVICES:
As you relax on the decks enjoying the sun and sea there’s also an a la carte restaurant, self-service, snack bar, kebab, shopping center, swimming pool (seasonal), children’s room, conference centre and meeting room, chapel and wi-fi. The cabins are equipped with berths, shower, toilet and lavabo and are more than adequate for the crossing.
Sète is not only famous as France’s second largest Mediterranean port after Marseille, but also for its special light and characteristic canals that have earned it the nickname of “Venice of the Languedoc”. Take advantage of the new Morocco – France route for a holiday discovering countries and cultures rich in tradition.
Visit the rich and mysterious land of Morocco with its well-known seaside resorts and captivating imperial cities, not forgetting the eternal fascination of the majestic Atlas Mountains and the Sahara Desert.
A visit to Nador is a visit to an enchanting seaside town characterized by breath-taking beaches and its “zoco”, where absolutely anything can be found and brought at this typical market. To top it off, there’s plenty of culture and history highlighted by its affluent Islamic architecture.
Tangier is worth a visit. There’s a feeling of interesting history, exotic mystery, unspoiled beaches and beautiful vistas. Tangier is a Mediterranean melange. You’ll want to walk around and discover the Kasbah and the old city where you can sip mint tea.
- When to Book your Reservation
You’re best option is to book now … or at least very soon, when your travel plans are confirmed, even if you don’t have all your final destination reservation shored up. Here’s why:
- Ferry prices rise as affluent periods get closer. These passenger funnels take place during weekends, general and school holidays and especially summer vacation.
- Not only do prices rise but scarcity also comes into play. July and August are high season-book these months as soon as possible. Then come June and September.
- Mid-week and night-time (added cost of a cabin if you need one, but that replaces a hotel room) are good choices to keep the cost lower. And keep an out for early bird and other special offers that the Ferry companies frequently offer.
- Make sure you have a reservation at the time you want to travel.
- Another factor to keep in mind, valid for prices and scarcity is the time of day you’re traveling.
- How to Book your Reservation
The easiest way to book your cross-channel ferry crossing is via the official secure website established for this purpose. All the Book Now and other links to purchase ferry tickets on BonjourLaFrance will direct you to the major ticket provider for your country. You can be assured of a secure online reservation and ticket purchase. Over 2,5 million people have trusted and been satisfied by their sales and after-sales service. You will be too.
- Where to Book your Reservation
Book with our partner who has years of reliable online experience. Tickets are handled worldwide and client service is very responsive.
- Popular Journeys
- Don't miss these opportunities