The train station Marne-la-Vallee – Chessy is a French railway station on the line: RER A and the LGV Interconnexion Est (High-Speed Lines), located in the area of the town of Chessy, in the department: Seine-et-Marne, in the region: Ile-de-France.
It is in the midst of an urban tourist complex: Disneyland Paris that manages two attraction parks near the station — Disneyland and Walt Disney Studios — as well as an entertainment area replete with boutiques, restaurants, and cinemas: Disney Village.
It is a station run by the RATP (which names it: Marne-la-Vallee Chessy – Parcs Disneyland) and the SNCF (which names it: Marne-la-Vallee Chessy TGV) served by trains on the RER A and by the TGV and Eurostar. Its latitude and longitude geographic coordinates are 48° 52′ 13″ North, 2° 46′ 58″ East.
It is served by the Eurostar, TGV, and Ouigo and is on the train line Interconnexion North-South (LGV) with 2 (RATP)
5 if which 3 have platforms (SNCF) tracks and 1 central (RATP)
2 central (SNCF) platforms.
Compare and Book Directly. Train Bus & Flight Tickets with a single search:
Compare Book the fastest and cheapest Train, Bus and Air itineraries in France and Europe. We've got your back with client service all the way. Reserve 90 days before you travel for the most savings and peace of mind. Check Real-Time Schedules, Prices and Travel Times and make A SECURE PURCHASE.
Train and Bus travel offer you downtown to downtown comfortable and efficient service. No hassle with early arrivals, delays, and luggage security checks. You can take unlimited weight and reasonably bulky items on board. European rail is the way to travel and really see the French countryside. The bus is an excellent cheaper alternative especially for youth and student travel.Ticket Counters and Distributors:
Mondays to Sundays: 6H45 > 21H50.
Buy Train Passes and Reservations:
- Real-time departure and arrival schedules
- Automatic train ticket distributors for the Transilien Paris suburban train network
- Automatic train ticket distributors for the mainline train network
When you travel by train on 3 different days or more in one or a few European countries then buying a European Rail Pass could be to your budgetary advantage compared to point-to-point tickets. Click below to see Rail Pass options and also access point-to-point train tickets.
USA - UK - Argentina - Australia - Belgium-Fr - Belgium-Nl - Brazil - Canada - France - GCC Countries - Germany - Hong Kong - India - Israel - Italy - Japan-Jp - Mexico, Central America, Caribbean - Netherlands - New Zealand - Singapore - South Africa - Spain - Switzerland-Fr - Switzerland-De - Rest of the world (English) - Rest of the world (Español) - 中国 - 香港 - 日本 - 한국 - 新加坡International Trains:
Inuoi - TGVNational Trains - TGV, Intercite:
Inoui - TGV
- Lille - Marne-la-Vallee - Lyon - Marseille - Toulon - St-Raphael - Cannes - Nice
- Lille - Marne-la-Vallee - Lyon - Nimes - Montpellier - Perpignan - Toulouse
- Lille - Marne-la-Vallee - Tours-Saint-Pierre-des-Corps - Poitiers - Angouleme - Bordeaux
- Lille - Marne-la-Vallee - Le Mans - Rennes - Vannes - Lorient
- Lille - Marne-la-Vallee - Le Mans - Angers - Nantes
- Lille - Arras - Marne-la-Vallee - Lyon - Nimes - Montpellier
- Lille - Arras - Marne-la-Vallee - Lyon - Avignon -Marseille
- Strasbourg - Marne-la-Vallee - Le Mans - Laval - Rennes
- Strasbourg - Marne-la-Vallee - Le Mans - Angers - Nantes
- Marne-la-Vallee - Montbrard - Dijon
TGV OuigoLock in your Train Ticket NOW for the best price:
Click on this banner 90 days before you travel for the most savings and peace of mind knowing your TRAIN, BUS and AIR tickets are taken care of.Regional Trains - Intercite, TER:
Exciting train tours of the hexagon (six-sided France as the country is affectionately referred to) and the beauty of everything in between. Your fully organized and pampered French experience.Suburban Trains - Paris Transilien, RER:
- Cergy le Haut - Conflans - Sartrouville - La Defense - Gare de Lyon - Vincennes - Val-de-Fontenay - Marne-la-Vallee
- Poissy - Sartrouville - La Defense - Gare de Lyon - Vincennes - Val-de-Fontenay - Marne-la-Vallee
BonjourLaFrance recommends getting a Paris Visite Pass to travel around Paris and suburbs with the inclusion of transport to/from the airports.
1, 2, 3 or 5 consecutive days for zones 1-3 (inside Paris). The 1-5 zone Paris Visite Pass includes travel to Versailles, Disneyland as well as Roissy CDG and Orly airports).
In addition, you receive discounts at various museums and locations around Paris.Local Bus, Trams and Inter-city Coach Transport:
Urban and Inter-city Bus
- 17 La Ferte-Gaucher - Chessy - Gare RER (Seine-et-Marne Express)
- 23 Lagny-sur-Marne - GARE DE LAGNY THORIGNY - Chessy - GARE DE MARNE LA VALLEE CHESSY
- 24 Jablines - ILE DE LOISIRS - Chessy - GARE DE MARNE LA VALLEE CHESSY
- 34 Serris - GARE DE VAL d'EUROPE 34 - Chessy - GARE DE MARNE LA VALLEE CHESSY
- 35 Chessy - GARE DE MARNE LA VALLEE CHESSY - Chessy - GARE DE MARNE LA VALLEE CHESSY
- 43 Serris - GARE DE VAL d'EUROPE - Chessy - GARE DE MARNE LA VALLEE CHESSY
- 47 Chessy - GARE DE MARNE LA VALLEE CHESSY - Villeneuve-le-Comte - VILLAGES NATURE
Marne et Morin, website
- 12 - Meaux via Coutevroult
- 19 - Meaux
- 57 - Esbly Gare SNCF
- 59 - Crecy la Chapelle
- 60 - Quincy Voisins
- 62 - La Ferte sous Jouarre
- Line 38: Pommeuse - Faremoutiers - Gare SNCF Chessy - Chessy - Gare RER - Rd Pt Paul Seramy
- 13 - Bray sur Seine - Chessy via Nangis
- 50 - Provins - Chessy
Noctilien bus lines: N130 and N141
Discover the overview of Paris with BigBus
The perfect introduction to bring Paris to Life with Live Guides. Visit the world's most romantic city. Hop off the bus whenever you wish to absorb the culture and live Paris your way.Shuttles: Downtown, Airport, Nearby Sights, Resorts:
Magical Shuttle, website
- Disney - Aeroport Charles De Gaulle
- Disney - Aeroport d'Orly
- Disney - Aeroport de Beauvais
Personalized shuttle service
Did you know your own door to door shuttle costs little more than public transport? … (and MUCH LESS than a taxi!) but is much more user-friendly… it picks you up and drops you off where YOU want…no long waiting-lines and hassle with luggage – door-to-door transport. Excellent with kids, strollers or bulky equipment. Options for group transfers as well. reserve in advance.
Go directly from your hotel or terminal to your destination at a reasonable, fixed price that includes the cost of luggage. Our companies use experienced, English-speaking drivers to make sure you and your luggage arrive safely. Click here to buy this service.Car: Taxis, Rentals, Parking, Passenger drop-off:
Plenty of pay parking for cars
Book the Best Car Rental Deals from a wide selection of cars and the most widespread company in France directly at the Gare de Chessy-Marne-la-Vallee train station in PARIS
Park before arriving. Long and short term secure parking. Book your car park online easily and save up to 70%.Bicycles, Motorcycles: Rentals, parking:
Plenty of free and paid bike and motorbike parking
RentalMotorBikeMotorbike and scooter rentals in Paris (Paris, Paris - Gare de Lyon, Paris - Gare du Nord, Paris - Orly airport, Paris - Roissy CDG Airport). Best price guaranteed. Top brands BMW, Harley Davidson, Honda, etc ..., motorcycles for rent, latest models perfectly serviced in Paris and outskirts. Rent motorbikes, scooters, and accessories online as well as travel, and cancellation insurance.Reduced Mobility:
Accessibility: Reduced Mobility: Call 'Acces Plus' 48 hours in advance of travel to enquire and reserve: +33 (0)8 90 64 06 50 available from 6:00am - midnight. For assistance boarding your train, arrive at the platform at least 30 minutes before departure time. Wheelchairs and boarding ramps are available if required.Luggage Storage :
Office: First floor of the station
Open hours: Mondays > Sundays: 7:00 - 22:00
There are 3 locker sizes:
Small: Height 433 mm, Width 347 mm, Depth 824 mm
Medium: H 591 mm, W 347 mm, D 824 mm
Large: H 908 mm, W 519 mm, D 824 mm
Tariff: 5.50€, 7.50€ and 9.50€ respectively for the first 24 hours and 5€ for each additional 24h
Baggage storage service - Eelway A luggage free day in Paris - Luggage transfer in Paris area & storage at airports and train stations.Lost & Found:
Declare your lost property. Give a precise description. An email will confirm your claim:
- Internet: Create or use your account and declare your claim This page is in French but is accessible from anywhere ... especially when you're visiting France and Europe.
- Telephone: +33 (0) 8 92 35 35 35 (open 7/7 from 8h00 to 20h00 to answer questions and register your claim) or in France 36 35 (0,40 € / minute) then #22
- At a train station: see the map at the bottom of this page for station details
A national database registers all lost and found objects in real time. Search for your object will continue for one monnth. There's a charge of 5/10 Euros, depending on object's value, for restitution of an item.Questions? Here are the Answers:
Got a question about train travel in France and Europe? Click here and get the answer.Don't Miss These: