The train station Pont-Cardinet is a French Read more [...]
The train station Paris-Saint-Lazare, also called the gare Saint-Lazare, is one of the seven major terminus train stations of the SNCF network in Paris. It is located in the Europe area of the 8e arrondissement (8th district).
Saint-Lazare is the major Parisian depature railway staion serving the Ouest-Etat network. This was the original name (West-State) of the rail company, owned by the State that ran the train lines to Brittany (Le Mans, Rennes, Brest), Normandy (Rouen, Caen, Le Havre) and Loire (Nantes, St Nazaire).
Saint-Lazare train station is in zone: 1 (tarification Ile-de-France) with coordinates 48° 52′ 35″ North, 2° 19′ 26″ East with an altitude of 32 m.
Gare Saint-Lazare is on the train lines Paris-Saint-Lazare <=> Le Havre, Paris-Saint-Lazare <=> Versailles-Rive-Droite, Paris <=> Saint-Germain-en-Laye, Paris-Saint-Lazare <=> Ermont – Eaubonne and Paris-Saint-Lazare <=> Mantes-Station via Conflans-Sainte-Honorine with 27 tracks and 27 platforms serving 105 324 691 passengers (2015) per year.
Compare and Book Directly. Train Bus & Flight Tickets with a single search:
Compare Book the fastest and cheapest Train, Bus and Air itineraries in France and Europe. We've got your back with client service all the way. Reserve 90 days before you travel for the most savings and peace of mind. Check Real-Time Schedules, Prices and Travel Times and make A SECURE PURCHASE.
Train and Bus travel offer you downtown to downtown comfortable and efficient service. No hassle with early arrivals, delays, and luggage security checks. You can take unlimited weight and reasonably bulky items on board. European rail is the way to travel and really see the French countryside. The bus is an excellent cheaper alternative especially for youth and student travel.Ticket Counters and Distributors:
Ticket counters available Platform 27: Mondays to Thursdays: 06h15 to 21h45, Fridays: 06h15 to 22h00, Saturdays: 06h15 to 21h45, Sundays and Holidays: 07h15 to 21h45.
Level (Niveau) -1: Mondays to Fridays: 07h00 to 20h30, Saturdays: 09h00 to 19h00, Closed Sundays and Holidays.
Buy Train Passes and Reservations:
- Automatic train ticket distributors for the Transilien Paris suburban train network
- Automatic train ticket distributors for the mainline train network
- Real-time departure and arrival schedules display boards
When you travel by train on 3 different days or more in one or a few European countries then buying a European Rail Pass could be to your budgetary advantage compared to point-to-point tickets. Click below to see Rail Pass options and also access point-to-point train tickets.
USA - UK - Argentina - Australia - Belgium-Fr - Belgium-Nl - Brazil - Canada - France - GCC Countries - Germany - Hong Kong - India - Israel - Italy - Japan-Jp - Mexico, Central America, Caribbean - Netherlands - New Zealand - Singapore - South Africa - Spain - Switzerland-Fr - Switzerland-De - Rest of the world (English) - Rest of the world (Español) - 中国 - 香港 - 日本 - 한국 - 新加坡National Trains - TGV, Intercite:
Exciting train tours of the hexagon (six-sided France as the country is affectionately referred to) and the beauty of everything in between. Your fully organized and pampered French experience.Lock in your Train Ticket NOW for the best price:
Click on this banner 90 days before you travel for the most savings and peace of mind knowing your TRAIN, BUS and AIR tickets are taken care of.Regional Trains - Intercite, TER:
Suburban Trains - Paris Transilien, RER:
- Paris Saint-Lazare - Evreux-Normandie - Lisieux - Mezidon - Caen - Bayeux - Lison - Cherbourg
- Paris Saint-Lazare - Mantes-la-Jolie - Vernon - Giverny - Oissel - Rouen-Rive-Droite - Yvetot - Breaute-Beuzeville - Le Havre
- Paris Saint-Lazare - Mantes-la-Jolie Evreux-Normandie - Serquigny - Bernay - Lisieux - Caen (- Cherbourg)
- Paris Saint-Lazare - Pontoise - Chaumont-en-Vexin - Gisors-Embranchement
RER A - click to see the map. Connection to RER A is via an underground passageway to Auber
- Destinations West of Paris (odd numbered lines)
- A1 Saint-Germain-en-Laye
- A3 Cergy-le-Haut
- A5 Poissy
- Destinations East of Paris (even numbered lines)
- A2 Boissy-Saint-Leger
- A4 Marne-la-Vallee - Chessy (Disneyland)
Metro Paris and other Metropolitan Train Transit Systems:
- Saint-Lazare > Conflans > Gisors
- Saint-Lazare > Ermont-Eaubonne
- Saint-Lazare > Evreux
- Saint-Lazare > Vernon
- Line 3: Pont de Levallois <> Gallieni
- Line 9: Pont de Sevres <> Mairie de Montreuil (via an underground passageway to Saint-Augustin or Havre Caumartin)
- Line 12: Front Populaire <> Mairie d'Issy
- Line 13: Asnieres, Gennevilliers, Les Courtilles / Saint-Denis - Universite <> Chatillon, Montrouge
BonjourLaFrance recommends getting a Paris Visite pass to travel around Paris.
1, 2, 3 or 5 consecutive days for zones 1-3 (inside Paris). The 1-5 zone Paris Visite Pass includes travel to Versailles, Disneyland as well as Roissy CDG and Orly airports).
In addition you receive discounts at various museums and locations around Paris.Local Bus, Trams and Inter-city Coach Transport:
RATP Paris Bus Network: 20 21 22 24 26 27 28 29 32 43 53 66 80 81 94 95
Noctilien night bus lines: (N01, N02, N15, N16, N51, N52, N53, N150, N151, N152, and N154)
Discover the overview of Paris with BigBus
The perfect introduction to bring Paris to Life with Live Guides. Visit the world's most romantic city. Hop off the bus whenever you wish to absorb the culture and live Paris your way.Shuttles: Downtown, Airport, Nearby Sights, Resorts:
See the Paris Airport Shuttle image below for visual details of the departure and arrival points for:
- The RER B train from both CDG and Orly airports <=> Paris and from CDG <=> Orly
- Le Bus Direct is the Airport Bus transport to/from various points in Paris to Charles de Gaulle and Orly Airports
Other Shuttle Options: Private, rapid, Airport Shuttle. Meets you at baggage exit. No hassle, no waiting, door-to-door transport. Excellent with kids, strollers or bulky equipment. Options for group transfers as well.
Personalized shuttle service
Did you know your own door to door shuttle costs little more than public transport? … (and MUCH LESS than a taxi!) but is much more user-friendly… it picks you up and drops you off where YOU want…no long waiting-lines and hassle with luggage – door-to-door transport. Excellent with kids, strollers or bulky equipment. Options for group transfers as well. reserve in advance.
Go directly from your hotel or terminal to your destination at a reasonable, fixed price that includes the cost of luggage. Our companies use experienced, English-speaking drivers to make sure you and your luggage arrive safely. Click here to buy this service.
Car: Taxis, Rentals, Parking, Passenger drop-off:
Pay parking for 300 to 500 cars
Taxis are available near arrivals at the train station.
Book the Best Car Rental Deals from a wide selection of cars and the most widespread company in France directly at the Gare Saint Lazare train station in PARIS
ParclickPark before arriving. Long and short term secure parking. Book your car park online easily and save up to 70%.Bicycles, Motorcycles: Rentals, parking:
Bicycle parking available
RentalMotorBikeMotorbike and scooter rentals in Paris (Paris, Paris - Gare de Lyon, Paris - Gare du Nord, Paris - Orly airport, Paris - Roissy CDG Airport). Best price guaranteed. Top brands BMW, Harley Davidson, Honda, etc ..., motorcycles for rent, latest models perfectly serviced in Paris and outskirts. Rent motorbikes, scooters, and accessories online as well as travel, and cancellation insurance.Services available:
Shop and Eat in the Train Station:
- Business card printing device
- Automatic photo booth
- Telephone booth
- Automatic distributor for snacks and drinks
- Automatic distributor for hot drinks
- Travel agency
- Brasserie Restaurant - The French version of a pub
- Automatic photo machine
- FNAC Service - Cultural and electronic products
- Car rental agency
- Clothing store
Relay - Newspapers, magazines, takeaway food, s
- Magnetic loop for the hearing impaired
- Parking spaces reserved for Persons with Reduced Mobility (PRMs)
Accessibility: Reduced Mobility: Call 'Acces Plus' 48 hours in advance of travel to enquire and reserve: +33 (0)8 90 64 06 50 available from 6:00am - midnight. For assistance boarding your train, arrive at the platform at least 30 minutes before departure time. Wheelchairs and boarding ramps are available if required.Luggage Storage :
There is no baggage storage at this station
Suggestion: Ask a shop or hotel nearby and offer them a few Euro
EelwayBaggage storage service - Eelway A luggage free day in Paris - Luggage transfer in Paris area & storage at airports and train stations.Lost & Found:
Office: On platform 27
Mondays - Fridays: 07:45 - 19:20
Declare your lost property. Give a precise description. An email will confirm your claim:
Questions? Here are the Answers:
- Internet: Create or use your account and declare your claim This page is in French but is accessible from anywhere ... especially when you're visiting France and Europe.
- Telephone: +33 (0) 8 92 35 35 35 (open 7/7 from 8h00 to 20h00 to answer questions and register your claim) or in France 36 35 (0,40 € / minute) then #22
- At a train station: see the map at the bottom of this page for station details
- A national database registers all lost and found objects in real time. Search for your object will continue for one month. There's a charge of 5/10 Euros, depending on object's value, for restitution of an item.
Got a question about train travel in France and Europe? Click here and get the answer.Don't Miss These: