The train station Paris-Est also called the Read more [...]
The train station Paris-Nord, also called the gare du Nord, is the main Paris departure point for the railway lines serving the North of France and bordering countries. Because of nearby Belgium, Holland, Great Britain and Germany, it has always had a very marked international vocation, before seeing massive development of its regional rail traffic. Outside of Japan, it’s the top rail station in the world in terms of traffic; it handled 262 millions passengers in 2015.
It is in zone: 1 (tarification Ile-de-France) with coordinates 48° 52′ 54″ North, 2° 21′ 22″ East with an altitude of 53 m.
It is on the train lines Paris-Nord <=> Lille with 27 terminus surface and 4 underground through line tracks and 31 platforms serving 262,0 million passengers (2015), including: Mainlines and RER D (SNCF): 214,2 and RER B (RATP): 47,8 per year.
Compare and Book Directly. Train Bus & Flight Tickets with a single search:
Compare Book the fastest and cheapest Train, Bus and Air itineraries in France and Europe. We've got your back with client service all the way. Reserve 90 days before you travel for the most savings and peace of mind. Check Real-Time Schedules, Prices and Travel Times and make A SECURE PURCHASE.
Train and Bus travel offer you downtown to downtown comfortable and efficient service. No hassle with early arrivals, delays, and luggage security checks. You can take unlimited weight and reasonably bulky items on board. European rail is the way to travel and really see the French countryside. The bus is an excellent cheaper alternative especially for youth and student travel.Ticket Counters and Distributors:
Ticket counters available Mondays to Fridays: 05h55 to 23h06
Saturdays, Sunday and Holidays: 06h10 to 23h06
Automatic train ticket distributors for the Transilien Paris suburban train network
Automatic train ticket distributors for the main line train network
Real-time departure and arrival schedules display boardsBuy Train Passes and Reservations:
When you travel by train on 3 different days or more in one or a few European countries then buying a European Rail Pass could be to your budgetary advantage compared to point-to-point tickets. Click below to see Rail Pass options and also access point-to-point train tickets.
USA - UK - Argentina - Australia - Belgium-Fr - Belgium-Nl - Brazil - Canada - France - GCC Countries - Germany - Hong Kong - India - Israel - Italy - Japan-Jp - Mexico, Central America, Caribbean - Netherlands - New Zealand - Singapore - South Africa - Spain - Switzerland-Fr - Switzerland-De - Rest of the world (English) - Rest of the world (Español) - 中国 - 香港 - 日本 - 한국 - 新加坡International Trains:
Eurostar - UK
Thalys - Belgium - Holland
- Paris > Brussels > Antwerp > Rotterdam > The Hague > Amsterdam
- Paris > Brussels > Bruges > Ghent > Ostende
- Paris > Brussels > Cologne > Essen > Dortmund
- Paris > Namur > Liege > Aachen > Cologne
TGV-ICE - Germany
For all other international itineraries, click on your country link aboveNational Trains - TGV, Intercite:
Inoui - TGV
- Paris > Lille
- Paris > Lille > Tourcoing
- Paris > Lille > Calais
- Paris > Lille > Calais > Boulogne > Rang-du-Fliers
- Paris > Lille > Dunkerque
- Paris > Arras > Bethune > Dunkerque
- Paris > Arras > Douai > Valenciennes
- Paris > Beauvais > Amiens > Abbeville > Rang-du-Fliers > Boulogne
- Paris > Saint-Quentin > Maubeuge
- Paris > Saint-Quentin > Cambrai
For all other itineraries in France, click on your country link below
Exciting train tours of the hexagon (six-sided France as the country is affectionately referred to) and the beauty of everything in between. Your fully organized and pampered French experience.Lock in your Train Ticket NOW for the best price:
Click on this banner 90 days before you travel for the most savings and peace of mind knowing your TRAIN, BUS and AIR tickets are taken care of.Regional Trains - Intercite, TER:
TER Hauts-de-France ParisSuburban Trains - Paris Transilien, RER:
- Charles de Gaulle Airport (Roissy), Mitry > Claye, (for Stade de France in Saint-Denis in the NE of Paris <=> Antony (for Orly Airport), Massy-Palaiseau, (for Massy TGV) and Saint-Remy-les-Chevreuse
Metro Paris and other Metropolitan Train Transit Systems:
- D1 Orry-la-Ville - Coye, D3 Creil, D7 Gous
Gare de Nord
- Line 2: Porte Dauphine <> Nation (pedestrian underground correspondence with La Chapelle)
- Line 4: Porte de Clignancourt <> Porte d'Orleans
- Line 5: Bobigny - Pablo Picasso <> Place d'Italie (to reach: Gare du Nord)
BonjourLaFrance recommends getting a Paris Visite Pass to travel around Paris and suburbs with the inclusion of transport to/from the airports.
1, 2, 3 or 5 consecutive days for zones 1-3 (inside Paris). The 1-5 zone Paris Visite Pass includes travel to Versailles, Disneyland as well as Roissy CDG and Orly airports).
In addition, you receive discounts at various museums and locations around Paris.Local Bus, Trams and Inter-city Coach Transport:
- RATP Paris Bus Network: 26 30 31 35 38 39 42 43 46 48 54 56 65 302 350
- Noctilien night bus lines: N01, N02, N14, N43, N44, N140 and N143
Discover the overview of Paris with BigBus
The perfect introduction to bring Paris to Life with Live Guides. Visit the world's most romantic city. Hop off the bus whenever you wish to absorb the culture and live Paris your way.Shuttles: Downtown, Airport, Nearby Sights, Resorts:
See the Paris Airport Shuttle image below for visual details of the departure and arrival points for:
- The RER B train from both CDG and Orly airports <=> Paris and from CDG <=> Orly
- Le Bus Direct is the Airport Bus transport to/from various point in Paris to Charles de Gaulle and Orly Airports
BonjourLaFrance recommends getting a Paris Visite card to travel around Paris which includes transport to/from the airports.
Taxis are available in front of all these arrival and departure train stations.
Personalized shuttle service
Did you know your own door to door shuttle costs little more than public transport? … (and MUCH LESS than a taxi!) but is much more user-friendly… it picks you up and drops you off where YOU want…no long waiting-lines and hassle with luggage – door-to-door transport. Excellent with kids, strollers or bulky equipment. Options for group transfers as well. reserve in advance.
Go directly from your hotel or terminal to your destination at a reasonable, fixed price that includes the cost of luggage. Our companies use experienced, English-speaking drivers to make sure you and your luggage arrive safely. Click here to buy this service.Car: Taxis, Rentals, Parking, Passenger drop-off:
Book the Best Car Rental Deals from a wide selection of cars and the most widespread company in France directly at the Gare du Nord train station in PARIS
- Pay parking for more than 500 cars
Park before arriving. Long and short term secure parking. Book your car park online easily and save up to 70%Bicycles, Motorcycles: Rentals, parking:
- Bicycle parking available
RentalMotorBikeMotorbike and scooter rentals in Paris (Paris, Paris - Gare de Lyon, Paris - Gare du Nord, Paris - Orly airport, Paris - Roissy CDG Airport). Best price guaranteed. Top brands BMW, Harley Davidson, Honda, etc ..., motorcycles for rent, latest models perfectly serviced in Paris and outskirts. Rent motorbikes, scooters, and accessories online as well as travel, and cancellation insurance.Services available:
Shop and Eat in the Train Station:
- Business card printing device
- Automatic photo booth
- Telephone booth
- Luggage trolleys
- ATM - cash dispenser
- Automatic distributor for snacks and drinks
- Automatic distributor for hot drinks
- Automatic distributor for newspapers
- Boulangerie - Bakery often with sandwiches
- Shopping Centre
- Automatic photo machine
- Flower shop
- Relay - Newspapers, magazines, takeaway food, snacks, and drinks
- Fresh sandwiches
- Small grocery store
- Suitable ticket counter
- Warning indicators (tiles) on the railway platforms
- Magnetic loop for the hearing impaired
- Wider adapted turnstile
- Parking spaces reserved for Persons with Reduced Mobility (PRMs)
Accessibility: Reduced Mobility: Call 'Acces Plus' 48 hours in advance of travel to inquire and reserve: +33 (0)8 90 64 06 50 available from 6:00 am - midnight. For assistance boarding your train, arrive at the platform at least 30 minutes before departure time. Wheelchairs and boarding ramps are available if required.Luggage Storage :
Office: HALL 3, level (niveau) -1. Oppostie platform 3 beside the exit "cour des taxis"
Open hours: Mondays > Sundays: 6:15 - 23:15
There are 3 locker sizes:
- Small: Height 433 mm, Width 347 mm, Depth 824 mm
- Medium: H 591 mm, W 347 mm, D 824 mm
- Large: H 908 mm, W 519 mm, D 824 mm
Tariff: 5.50€, 7.50€ and 9.50€ respectively for the first 24 hours and 5€ for each additional 24h
Baggage storage service - Eelway A luggage free day in Paris - Luggage transfer in Paris area & storage at airports and train stations.Lost & Found:
Office: Level (niveau) -1, opposite platform 3 beside the exit for the taxis
Mondays > Saturdays: 08:00 à 20:00
Questions? Here are the Answers:
- Declare your lost property. Give a precise description. An email will confirm your claim:
- Internet: Create or use your account and declare your claim This page is in French but is accessible from anywhere ... especially when you're visiting France and Europe.
- Telephone: +33 (0) 8 92 35 35 35 (open 7/7 from 8h00 to 20h00 to answer questions and register your claim) or in France 36 35 (0,40 € / minute) then #22
- At a train station: see the map at the bottom of this page for station details
A national database registers all lost and found objects in real time. Search for your object will continue for one month. There's a charge of 5/10 Euros, depending on object's value, for restitution of an item.
Got a question about train travel in France and Europe? Click here and get the answer.Don't Miss These: