The train station l’aéroport Read more [...]
The train station l’aéroport Charles-de-Gaulle 2 TGV is a French railway station located in Teminal 2 of the Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle Airport, near the boundary of the localities of Tremblay-en-France (Seine-Saint-Denis) and Mesnil-Amelot (Seine-et-Marne). It is in zone: 5 (tarification Île-de-France) with coordinates 49° 00′ 13″ North, 2° 34′ 15″ East and an altitude of 96 m.
It is on the train line Interconnexion for High-Speed trains to some 60 cities around France and Europe and the line Aulnay-sous-Bois <=> Roissy 2-RER.
CDGVAL, the airport train shuttle connects the Airport Terminals between them and with the TGV and RER station.
There are numerous tracks: 4 (plus 2 high speed) RER B: 2 plus CDGVAL: 2 tracks together with their platforms serving 4 million (2011) per year.
Compare and Book Directly. Train Bus & Flight Tickets with a single search:
Compare Book the fastest and cheapest Train, Bus and Air itineraries in France and Europe. We've got your back with client service all the way. Reserve 90 days before you travel for the most savings and peace of mind. Check Real-Time Schedules, Prices and Travel Times and make A SECURE PURCHASE.
Train and Bus travel offer you downtown to downtown comfortable and efficient service. No hassle with early arrivals, delays, and luggage security checks. You can take unlimited weight and reasonably bulky items on board. European rail is the way to travel and really see the French countryside. The bus is an excellent cheaper alternative especially for youth and student travel.Ticket Counters and Distributors:
Buy Train Passes and Reservations:
- Real-time departure and arrival schedules
- Automatic train ticket distributors for the Transilien Paris suburban train network
- Automatic train ticket distributors for the mainline train network
When you travel by train on 3 different days or more in one or a few European countries then buying a European Rail Pass could be to your budgetary advantage compared to point-to-point tickets. Click below to see Rail Pass options and also access point-to-point train tickets.
USA - UK - Argentina - Australia - Belgium-Fr - Belgium-Nl - Brazil - Canada - France - GCC Countries - Germany - Hong Kong - India - Israel - Italy - Japan-Jp - Mexico, Central America, Caribbean - Netherlands - New Zealand - Singapore - South Africa - Spain - Switzerland-Fr - Switzerland-De - Rest of the world (English) - Rest of the world (Español) - 中国 - 香港 - 日本 - 한국 - 新加坡International Trains:
National Trains - TGV, Intercite:
- Bruxelles-Midi <> Lille-Europe <-Airport CDG TGV-> Marne-la-Vallée - Chessy <> Nice-Ville / Montpellier-Saint-Roch / Perpignan
- Bruxelles-Midi <> TGV Haute-Picardie <-Airport CDG TGV-> Marne-la-Vallée - Chessy <> Marseille-Saint-Charles
- Bruxelles-Midi <> Arras <-Airport CDG TGV-> Marne-la-Vallée - Chessy <> Lyon-Part-Dieu
- Bruxelles-Midi <> Lille-Europe <-Airport CDG TGV-> Champagne-Ardenne-TGV <> Strasbourg-Ville
Inoui - TGV
Lock in your Train Ticket NOW for the best price:
- Lille-Europe <-Airport CDG TGV-> Marne-la-Vallée - Chessy <> Rennes / Quimper / Mulhouse-Ville / Lyon-Part-Dieu / Nice-Ville
- Lille-Flandres <-Airport CDG TGV-> Marne-la-Vallée - Chessy <> Rennes / Quimper / Mulhouse-Ville
- Lille-Europe <> TGV Haute-Picardie <-Airport CDG TGV-> Marne-la-Vallée - Chessy <> Nantes / Montpellier-Saint-Roch
- Lille-Europe / Lille-Flandres <> TGV Haute-Picardie <-Airport CDG TGV-> Marne-la-Vallée - Chessy <> Bordeaux-Saint-Jean / Marseille-Saint-Charles
- Strasbourg-Ville <> Champagne-Ardenne-TGV <-Airport CDG TGV-> Marne-la-Vallée - Chessy <> Nantes / Bordeaux-Saint-Jean
- Lille-Europe TGV <> Haute-Picardie <-Airport CDG TGV-> (in winter only) Marne-la-Vallée - Chessy <> Bourg-Saint-Maurice
- Tourcoing <> TGV Haute-Picardie <-Airport CDG Ouigo-> Marne-la-Vallée - Chessy <> Rennes / Marseille-Saint-Charles
- Tourcoing <-Airport CDG Ouigo-> Marne-la-Vallée - Chessy <> Nantes
- Strasbourg-Ville <> Champagne-Ardenne-TGV <-Airport CDG Ouigo-> Marne-la-Vallée - Chessy <> Rennes
- Airport Charles-de-Gaulle 2 TGV Ouigo-> Marne-la-Vallée - Chessy <> Bordeaux-Saint-Jean / Lyon-Part-Dieu / Montpellier-Saint-Roch
Click on this banner 90 days before you travel for the most savings and peace of mind knowing your TRAIN, BUS and AIR tickets are taken care of.Regional Trains - Intercite, TER:
Exciting train tours of the hexagon (six-sided France as the country is affectionately referred to) and the beauty of everything in between. Your fully organized and pampered French experience.Suburban Trains - Paris Transilien, RER:
Metro Paris and other Metropolitan Train Transit Systems:
- Airport CDG 2 TGV - Airport CDG 1 - Gare du Nord - Denfert-Rochereau / Laplace / Massy - Palaiseau
- Airport CDG 2 TGV Airport CDG 1 - Parc des Expositions - Gare du Nord / Laplace / Robinson / Massy - Palaiseau / Orsay-Ville / Saint-Rémy-lès-Chevreuse
BonjourLaFrance recommends getting a Paris Visite pass to travel around Paris.
1, 2, 3 or 5 consecutive days for zones 1-3 (inside Paris). The 1-5 zone Paris Visite Pass includes travel to Versailles, Disneyland as well as Roissy CDG and Orly airports).
In addition, you receive discounts at various museums and locations around Paris.Local Bus, Trams and Inter-city Coach Transport:
- Line 350, GARE ROISSY TGV <> Gare de l'Est
- Line 351, GARE ROISSY TGV <> Nation
- Bus stop: Level 5, at North Entry to the CDG 2 TGV Train Station
Noctilien - Night Bus service, every night all year long
Shuttles: Downtown, Airport, Nearby Sights, Resorts:
- Line N140, Gare de l'Est-Aulnay sous Bois <> Charles de Gaulle T2, T1, T3
- Line N143, Gare de l'Est <> Charles de Gaulle T2, T1, T3
- Bus stop: Level 5, platform 1. Access at the North of the Train Station
Air France Bus - Le Bus Direct
- Line 2: Charles de Gaulle Airport <> Paris Tour Eiffel
- Line 3: Charles de Gaulle Airport <> l'Aéroport d'Orly
- Line 4: Charles de Gaulle Airport <> Paris Gare de Montparnasse Train Station
- Bus Stops: Terminal 2 E and F. Level 4. Arrivals Level at gates E8 and F9
- Magical Shuttle
- Bus stop: Level 4, Terminal 2E and F gate 8
Personalized shuttle service
Did you know your own door to door shuttle costs little more than public transport? … (and MUCH LESS than a taxi!) but is much more user-friendly… it picks you up and drops you off where YOU want…no long waiting-lines and hassle with luggage – door-to-door transport. Excellent with kids, strollers or bulky equipment. Options for group transfers as well. reserve in advance.
Go directly from your hotel or terminal to your destination at a reasonable, fixed price that includes the cost of luggage. Our companies use experienced, English-speaking drivers to make sure you and your luggage arrive safely. Click here to buy this service.Car: Taxis, Rentals, Parking, Passenger drop-off:
Pay parking for more than 500 cars
Park before arriving. Long and short term secure parking. Book your car park online easily and save up to 70%.Bicycles, Motorcycles: Rentals, parking:
Motorcycles and scooters
First 10 minutes free
- Parking P1, blue level, lanes B/C, rows 5 to 7
- Parking PAB, level 1, lane K
- Parking PEF, level 1, near terminals 2E and 2F
Motorbike and scooter rentals in Paris (Paris, Paris - Gare de Lyon, Paris - Gare du Nord, Paris - Orly airport, Paris - Roissy CDG Airport). Best price guaranteed. Top brands BMW, Harley Davidson, Honda, etc ..., motorcycles for rent, latest models perfectly serviced in Paris and outskirts. Rent motorbikes, scooters, and accessories online as well as travel, and cancellation insurance.Reduced Mobility:
Transilien Acces Plus will accompany you to the platform and assist you boarding and alighting from the train. They can install an access device for wheelchairs if necessary. You can travel every day, in all trains, between two stations open to this service.
Luggage Storage :
- Telephone before 8pm the day before your trip: 0 970 82 41 42
- Email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click here for more details and a list of stations with the Transilien Acces Plus service as well as for mainline train stations
There is no baggage storage at this station
Suggestion: Ask a shop or hotel nearby and offer them a few Euro.
Baggage storage service - Eelway A luggage free day in Paris - Luggage transfer in Paris area & storage at airports and train stations.Lost & Found:
Declare your lost property. Give a precise description. An email will confirm your claim:
- Internet: Create or use your account and declare your claim This page is in French but is accessible from anywhere ... especially when you're visiting France and Europe.
- Telephone: +33 (0) 8 92 35 35 35 (open 7/7 from 8h00 to 20h00 to answer questions and register your claim) or in France 36 35 (0,40 € / minute) then #22
- At a train station: see the map at the bottom of this page for station details
A national database registers all lost and found objects in real time. Search for your object will continue for one month. There's a charge of 5/10 Euros, depending on object's value, for restitution of an item.Questions? Here are the Answers:
Got a question about train travel in France and Europe? Click here and get the answer.Don't Miss These: