The train station Rouen-Rive-Droite is a French railway station on the line: Paris-Saint-Lazare au Havre, located on the right bank of the Seine, at the end of Rue Jeanne-d’Arc, located near downtown Rouen, prefecture of the department: Seine-Maritime and in the region: Normandie. Its latitude and longitude geographic coordinates are 49° 26′ 56″ North, 1° 05′ 39″ East.
It is served by the TGV, Intercites and TER Normandie and is on the train line Paris-Saint-Lazare <=> Havre with 6 (plus sidings) tracks and 3 platforms.
- AddressPlace Bernard-Tissot
Sorry, no tourism or travel suppliers are registered yet for this service at this destination. Please adjust your search criteria, try something nearby. You can also change the category to Travel, Lodging, Attractions... or go to the homepage map and categories for other options.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Ticket Counters & Distributors
Mondays to Fridays: 5h30-20h10
Sundays and Holidays: 8h00-21h10
- Automatic rail ticket distributors available at this station.
- Online, secure, quick, easy train reservation
Compare Book the fastest and cheapest Train, Bus and Air itineraries in France and Europe. We've got your back with client service all the way. Reserve 90 days before you travel for the most savings and peace of mind. Check Real-Time Schedules, Prices and Travel Times and make A SECURE PURCHASE.
Train and Bus travel offer you downtown to downtown comfortable and efficient service. No hassle with early arrivals, delays, and luggage security checks. You can take unlimited weight and reasonably bulky items on board. European rail is the way to travel and really see the French countryside. The bus is an excellent cheaper alternative especially for youth and student travel.
- National Trains
- Reserve your train
- Regional Trains
- Le Havre - Yvetot / Barentin / Maromme - Rouen-Rive-Droite
- Yvetot - Maromme - Rouen-Rive-Droite - Sotteville - Elbeuf-Saint-Aubin
- Rouen-Rive-Droite - Oissel / Vernon-Giverny - Paris-Saint-Lazare
- Rouen-Rive-Droite - Sotteville / Oissel - Mantes-la-Jolie
- Rouen-Rive-Droite - Sotteville - Val-de-Reuil
- Rouen-Rive-Droite - Elbeuf-Saint-Aubin - Caen
- Dieppe Montville / Maromme - Rouen-Rive-Droite
- Rouen-Rive-Droite - Monterolier-Buchy / Serqueux - Lille-Flandres
- Rouen-Rive-Droite - Saint-Martin-du-Vivier / Monterolier-Buchy / Serqueux - Amiens
- Rouen-Rive-Droite - Saint-Martin-du-Vivier - Serqueux / Abancourt
- Local Transport
- F2 Gare de rouen - Mont-saint-aignan La vatine -centre commercial
- N2 Gare de rouen - Mont-saint-aignan La pleiade
- F2 Gare de rouen - Bihorel - Tamarelle
- 8 Gare de rouen - Rouen - Ile Lacroix
- 11 Gare de rouen - Amfreville la mivoie
- N2 Gare de rouen - Rouen Le 106
- 8 Gare de rouen - Notre Dame de Bondeville - Longs Vallons/ Ecole Moulin
- 11 Gare de rouen - Isneauville - Petit Pont
- 71 Gare de rouen - Bois-Guillaume - College L. de vinci
- T1 CHU Charles Nicolle - Mont aux Malades
- T2 Tamarelle - Mairie - V. Schoelcher
- T3 Durecu-Lavoisier - Monet
- Georges Braque / Technopole <> Boulingrin
- Line 26 : ROUEN Mont Riboudet - ST PIERRE DE VARENGEVILLE Salle des Fetes
- Line 30 : ROUEN Halte Routiere - CAUDEBEC EN CAUX Quai
- Car Services
There is parking for cars
Book the best rental deals from a wide selection of cars and the most widespread company in France directly at the Gare de Rouen train station in Rouen
- Bicycles, Motorcycles: Rentals, parking
There is parking for bikes
Motorbike and scooter rentals in France (35+ cities including Paris, Paris - Gare de Lyon, Paris - Gare du Nord, Paris - Orly airport, Paris - Roissy CDG Airport). Best price guaranteed. Top brands BMW, Harley Davidson, Honda, etc ..., motorcycles for rent, latest models perfectly serviced in Paris and outskirts. Rent motorbikes, scooters, and accessories online as well as travel, and cancellation insurance.
- Reduced Mobility
Accessibility: Reduced Mobility: Call 'Acces Plus' 48 hours in advance of travel to enquire and reserve: +33 (0)8 90 64 06 50 available from 6:00am - midnight. For assistance boarding your train, arrive at the platform at least 30 minutes before departure time. Wheelchairs and boarding ramps are available if required.
- Luggage Storage
There is no baggage storage at this station
Suggestion: Ask a shop or hotel nearby and offer them a few Euro
- Lost & Found
Declare your lost property. Give a precise description. An email will confirm your claim:
- Internet: Create or use your account and declare your claim This page is in French but is accessible from anywhere ... especially when you're visiting France and Europe.
- Telephone: +33 (0) 8 92 35 35 35 (open 7/7 from 8h00 to 20h00 to answer questions and register your claim) or in France 36 35 (0,40 € / minute) then #22
- At a train station: see the map at the bottom of this page for station details
A national database registers all lost and found objects in real time. Search for your object will continue for one monnth. There's a charge of 5/10 Euros, depending on object's value, for restitution of an item.
- Don't miss these specials