Carrier Categories: Ferry Companies and North Europe
Brittany Ferries offers convenient cross-Channel ferries between the UK and France. Departures and arrivals are from Portsmouth, Plymouth or Poole in the UK and Cherbourg, St Malo, Caen, Le Havre or Roscoff in France. Choose from the speedy fast-craft crossings to relaxing daytime or overnight cruises, with many-times-a-day sailings on most routes. Just choose a departure time that suits you.
All ferries offer superior onboard comfort and carry both cars and passengers. Whether you want to take a short break or longer holiday, the ferry ports in France give directly on to tourist resorts in Brittany and Northern France or access the motorway for fast travel to the Loire, the Dordogne, and the Atlantic Coast.
Onboard experience: You’re in a holiday mood as soon as you step on board. Enjoy a luscious dining experience – from French and top international cuisine to family favorites – have a drink at the bar or visit the cinema. There’s a spot for souvenir and necessity shopping. Free Wi-Fi onboard the ferries.
Some ships also offer live entertainment and there are always fun activities for the kids. Pamper yourself with a spa treatment on some of our vessels and when you’re ready, simply put your feet up in the serenity of your own en-suite cabin.
- When to Book your Reservation
You’re best option is to book now … or at least very soon, when your travel plans are confirmed, even if you don’t have all your final destination reservation shored up. Here’s why:
- Ferry prices rise as affluent periods get closer. These passenger funnels take place during weekends, general and school holidays and especially summer vacation.
- Not only do prices rise but scarcity also comes into play. July and August are high season-book these months as soon as possible. Then come June and September.
- Mid-week and night-time (added cost of a cabin if you need one, but that replaces a hotel room) are good choices to keep the cost lower. And keep an out for early bird and other special offers that the Ferry companies frequently offer.
- Make sure you have a reservation at the time you want to travel.
- Another factor to keep in mind, valid for prices and scarcity is the time of day you’re traveling.
- How to Book your Reservation
The easiest way to book your cross-channel ferry crossing is via the official secure website established for this purpose. All the 'Buy Now' and other links to purchase ferry tickets on BonjourLaFrance will direct you to the major ticket provider for your country. You can be assured of a secure online reservation and ticket purchase. Over 2,5 million people have trusted and been satisfied by their sales and after-sales service. You will be too.
- Where to Book your Reservation
Book with our partner who has years of reliable online experience. Tickets are handled worldwide and client service is very responsive.
- Popular Journeys
- Don't miss these opportunities