Carrier Categories: Ferry Companies and North Europe
Condor Ferries was founded in 1964. Since 1994 Condor has introduced new fast car ferries virtually every year, and now operates two of the world’s most advanced – Condor Rapide and Condor Express.
In Autumn 1999 Condor launched its all-weather, all-year-round traditional car ferry service, to give its customers total reliability, and a back-up service when weather conditions prevent the fast ferries from sailing. Today, Condor is a modern fast fleet with unrivalled comfort and high standards of service serving the UK, France and the Channel Islands.
Not just crossings: Condor Ferries has a wide range of offers to make travelling easy and affordable. Visit friends and family, get away for a romantic break or simply book your summer holiday. If you’re looking to do something a little different with your day, just hop on the fast ferry and enjoy one of the ferry day trips.
All of the ships offer a choice of dining areas and bars. Choices include “Casquets Bistro” on the High Speed Craft as well as Lat49 offering Costa Coffee. Casquets Bistro offers a varied menu selection, from full traditional hot English breakfasts to traditional main meals such as fish and chips.
Onboard the conventional ferry Commodore Clipper you will find the “Clipper Brasserie”. Ingredients are freshly prepared onboard by the chefs providing a varied menu as well as daily specials.
The Commodore Clipper operates from Portsmouth, and provides an excellent alternative to travelers who prefer a more leisurely crossing, and those who enjoy travelling overnight in a comfortable cabin. There are also spacious air-conditioned passenger lounges for your enjoyment.
Condor provides comfortable guaranteed pre-assigned seating on all its sailings. With the option to upgrade to reclining or Ocean Club seats.
Duty-free shop – for all the essential bargains! The onboard shop ADORE is packed with great deals on big brand favorites, saving you up to 40% off big brands, including wines, spirits and tobacco. And that’s not all, there’s also 20% savings on fragrances, beauty and other products. Specially trained beauty consultants are on hand with their expert advice on fragrance and beauty.
There are plenty of fun things onboard for you and the kids. Keep little ones amused in the Kids Zone, a colorful room of fun where they can chill out, let off some steam and watch one of the latest movies.
- When to Book your Reservation
You’re best option is to book now … or at least very soon, when your travel plans are confirmed, even if you don’t have all your final destination reservation shored up. Here’s why:
- Ferry prices rise as affluent periods get closer. These passenger funnels take place during weekends, general and school holidays and especially summer vacation.
- Not only do prices rise but scarcity also comes into play. July and August are high season-book these months as soon as possible. Then come June and September.
- Mid-week and night-time (added cost of a cabin if you need one, but that replaces a hotel room) are good choices to keep the cost lower. And keep an out for early bird and other special offers that the Ferry companies frequently offer.
- Make sure you have a reservation at the time you want to travel.
- Another factor to keep in mind, valid for prices and scarcity is the time of day you’re traveling.
- How to Book your Reservation
The easiest way to book your cross-channel ferry crossing is via the official secure website established for this purpose. All the Book Now and other links to purchase ferry tickets on BonjourLaFrance will direct you to the major ticket provider for your country. You can be assured of a secure online reservation and ticket purchase. Over 2,5 million people have trusted and been satisfied by their sales and after-sales service. You will be too.
- Where to Book your Reservation
Book with our partner who has years of reliable online experience. Tickets are handled worldwide and client service is very responsive.
- Popular Journeys
- Don't miss these opportunities